Notices

Old 08-14-2012, 12:24 AM

Yay!!!!! :d
Old 08-14-2012, 01:49 AM
Official Greeter

Glad to hear it, butterflieluv.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:12 AM

Wahoo!

That's SO much better to be working like a TEAM to break down that elephant!

Just breathe, take it one thing at a time -- pat yourselves on the back for arriving at those very reasonable checkpoints and reasonable agreements WITH a reasonable defined time limit so everyone can pull together and bring this thing forward.

You can do it!

GL!
GG
Old 08-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Banned

Default dont lose what you have

after reading your story, maybe you just wanted to experiment with another girl,
rather than polly, religious inspired society will never accept the truth that bisexuallity in females is natural and normal, I also see you have jealousy issues which is the worst in a polly relationship, you will always be wondering if she is doing him or him her, it shouldent be like that. In polly unless their is a dome sub equasion between the two girls, you should have equal access to him, but at the same time to show respect to you, she should ask you permission to have him when you leave for work, and you should never refuse her but encourage her, by doing so you will have freed your mind of the turmoil and be happy with yourself knowing they are both safe, its the act of being innocent, lieing or pretending nothing happened thats hurting you possibly because they know you would never approve,
rather than just watch them having sex, instead you should be active help her take him, and she should help you take him and encourage each other to take it, and you girls should always give each other total access to each other at any time, complaneing about him going down on her i find selfish of you, you should be helping her get wet, giving her loving kisses, doing things to her while he is busy down below, encouraging her to cum all over his face, with her doing the same for you when he is between your legs, or if you would rather play with yourself while watching, dont think negative thoughts, think about what a beautiful act of giving it is and the fact you can all share the moment, issuing restrictions of denial is not a good thing, it will only work against you, hate and jealousy will consume your mind, if you cannot realize the exiting sensuality of the moment maybe polly is not for you, however you should realize she loves tongue as much as you do, denieing her is very controling of you, you should be celibrating the moment, showing them how proud you are of their giving themselves to each other, as they should be of you taking them.
I sincerely hope you can get over this, because I think your very brave to bring this up on hear, when you do I gurrantee all this confusion will just go away.
good luck to you.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:24 PM

In this one tread I have learned a lot, value the experience(s) and knowldege at this site, That cleared up a lot of grey area... Knowledge is power. Good luck to you and hoping you find what it truly is you are seeking.

D
Old 08-19-2012, 01:56 PM

"We have all three agreed not to be sexually intimate for 30 days on all duo and trio tiers."

Congrats on your progress!! Talking is the best. But I just wanted to say that this sounds pretty drastic and hard? I really hope that you guys aren't setting yourselves up for failure by agreeing to such a strict and potentially difficult restriction... maybe I'm just a sex fiend, who knows, but I'd start finding that rough.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
But I just wanted to say that this sounds pretty drastic and hard? I really hope that you guys aren't setting yourselves up for failure by agreeing to such a strict and potentially difficult restriction... maybe I'm just a sex fiend, who knows, but I'd start finding that rough.
Amused.

They talked on the 13th and have a check point on the 25th. The only had to hold out 2 weeks to a checkpoint. If anyone has probs with the 30 days deal they can negotiate to adjust it then.

In the meanwhile, masturbation is a good thing.

GG

Tags
advice needed, bisexual, poly mff, triad