Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 07-26-2012, 06:09 AM

Her HB opened an attack on me yesterday evening; not face to face; but with my bff writing on the chat.
That I'm dominant to my fiance. Well yes I have some more male feelings and chariztics; and my fiance more female (well; he is not gay and he is more man than a lot of men but he has a soft and tender side, not macho; and the hb is a real macho; what we dislike. My fiance has different interests than most men; science and the weather instead of cars and boobs, and yes, that is an issue for quite some while which we talk about a lot); so for a lot of people that can look odd; but we love eachother very much, and people can not see wat happens at home; and mainly my fiance is very insecure with others so he wont speak up for himself in front of others. And now I am the problem for the HB.
What difficult it is for us, especially for me, to not tell to her what he told to us; but I didnt; even when I'm so angry and hurt; that is not just me; to take revenge or something; but I'm very hurt; especially with what he told us about his desires to have other women while my bff is very hurt with that... (I think there is nothing wrong with being not-mono, but firstly respect your partner in that; or choose a different partner, be honest in your commitment).
I know she would be devasted by it; and I cant hurt her... It are his thoughts, not mine, so he should tell it too...

I'm a woman that speaks up yes; that is what my mind is made for apparantly; and that is why my fiance loves me and we match very well. I'm the woman who he can talk with about science and stuff...
Old 07-26-2012, 01:51 PM

Ok, we have talked a lot... It is out now; and she already knew it; so it wasnt even a problem; but I'm to sensitive to this kind of stuff. He shouldnt have told me this with saying I could talk to her about this... It wasnt even a secret...

We had a long talk that our relations are different; and he should respect that. I will talk to him more soon. We know my bff already in and out; but not him; I know him for long now; but he is always a macho man; telling stories and stuff; not showing himself; so there is an distance. I just want to have trust with him too; and no weird things since we get so close. We don't have to be close; but just respect for eachother; and for being different. For him it is a bit akward that I'm more manly in some things; he is a macho man so I can understand that; maybe a bit threatening; and also since he know's I have interest in woman too; that he will loose his wife to me; but that will never happen since I want a primary relation with my fiance; a man; and not a woman...