New here

Nccouple27295

We are a mwc str8 male and bifemale. We have been swingers for a number of years, but something has always seemed to be missing. We finally had the chance to have a poly triad for a short time where we were all in love with one another. That caused us to realize what we had been looking for. That ended us swinging and decided a poly triad is what we really wanted. That relationship ended but now we decided this is the life we want to live. We look forward to another relationship such as that again. We figure this site helps us talk to others in these relationships openly and freely. Who knows, maybe we can help others with questions and help along our travels through this site. We look forward to talking to some of you.

Welcome to the forum! One of the common "paths to poly" is from the swing lifestyle - there are a few others. You will definitely find lots of discussions about the transition from swing to poly here!

Hello NC Couple,

Let me just add my own welcome (late though it is). I am sure you will find the person you're looking for with patience and time. In the meantime, take advantage of the many boards and threads, to learn more about polyamory.

Glad to have you amongst us ...
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back