Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 05-26-2014, 11:22 PM

Default Pansexual Wisconsin Girl Looking to Connect with Like-Minded People

I'm looking to connect with new and interesting folks who have similar interests and outlooks on life. I'm kind, compassionate, goofy, optimistic, introverted, liberal, open-minded, and unique. I enjoy movies/tv, humor, board games, reading, creative writing, discovering new restaurants/coffeehouses, and being awesome. I have a positive outlook and prefer concentrating on the good things in life. I'm an androgynous type girl. I'm non-judgmental and believe in accepting people for who they are. I'm very friendly and approachable, and I love connecting with like-minded people. Also, if you like the game Cards Against Humanity, we would probably get along well.

I'm looking to start out as friends and get to know each other on a platonic level first. If something develops from that, great. If not, new friends are always good to have too. I'm the type of person who likes to form an emotional bond before getting physical. I'm looking for someone I'm both emotionally and physically compatible with, someone who gives me butterflies in my stomach, someone who respects me and treats me well, someone reliable, someone who can make me laugh, someone who has a positive attitude, someone who accepts me as I am, someone who is a genuinely good person. It's a plus if you are into kink.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:53 AM

Default Good luck!

Just wanted to post a reply and wish best of luck in your search! Your post looked lonely without any responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgoofygirl View Post
I'm looking to connect with new and interesting folks who have similar interests and outlooks on life. I'm kind, compassionate, goofy, optimistic, introverted, liberal, open-minded, and unique. I enjoy movies/tv, humor, board games, reading, creative writing, discovering new restaurants/coffeehouses, and being awesome. I have a positive outlook and prefer concentrating on the good things in life. I'm an androgynous type girl. I'm non-judgmental and believe in accepting people for who they are. I'm very friendly and approachable, and I love connecting with like-minded people. Also, if you like the game Cards Against Humanity, we would probably get along well.

I'm looking to start out as friends and get to know each other on a platonic level first. If something develops from that, great. If not, new friends are always good to have too. I'm the type of person who likes to form an emotional bond before getting physical. I'm looking for someone I'm both emotionally and physically compatible with, someone who gives me butterflies in my stomach, someone who respects me and treats me well, someone reliable, someone who can make me laugh, someone who has a positive attitude, someone who accepts me as I am, someone who is a genuinely good person. It's a plus if you are into kink.
Old 05-28-2014, 05:04 PM

Aww, you're sweet. I don't take it personally though. There probably just aren't many people from Wisconsin. Wish I lived in California.
Old 05-30-2014, 07:57 PM

Default Sorry, from Georgia :(

It would be great to get to know you. My husband and I live in Georgia, but there is nothing wrong with having friends as you say, right? Ever visited the south?
Old 08-11-2014, 08:27 PM

you sound so sweet.
if you ever want to head out west, let me know.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:31 AM

Cards Against Humanity? Is that anything like SkipBo? No? Dang! 'Cuz I KILLIT at SkipBo