Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 06-11-2012, 08:47 PM

Smile NEW Couple in TN Seeking V... :)

Hi there Polyamory,com Members!

My name is 'Leo' and my girlfriend, JennaMarie, and I are ready to experiment with poly for the first time. I use the word 'experiment' because, as you will soon learn, I tend to be an analytical and logical person (most of the time... hehe) experiencing the world around me, and I look at this lifestyle change as an experiment. I try to balance the logical parts of my personality by being flirtatiously sarcastic, a trait JennaMarie shares with me.

Anyway, I digress... We are here at polyamory.com to learn more about the poly lifestyle and HOPEFULLY meet an eligible single female that is interested in a sexual V with me and an emotional/spiritual V with my girlfriend and I. Preferably this someone lives in or near the Nashville, TN area.

We are currently living in Antioch, TN (just southeast of the downtown Nashville area) and aside from our full time jobs, mine as an IT Support Analyst (glorified name for a computer help desk) and hers as an administrative assistant for a property management company, we enjoy video gaming (Star Wars: The Old Republic), watching movies (mostly sci-fi, action, fantasy, with some romantic comedies in there for flavor), reading (her), singing (me - yes, I'm in a band), eating out/going out occasionally, drinking (socially - rarely), walking, etc.

We're interested in learning more about the dynamics of poly relationships and we'd love to meet other people that are willing to share their experiences with us, hence... our registration to this site.

So, Hello Everyone! <waves>
Old 06-11-2012, 11:13 PM

Hello! Very nice to meet you. I hope you find what you're looking for. There's an awesome section on this site for people who are looking; you might try reposting this there. Might get a nibble.

Cheers!

Refuge in Audacity { home of the post-raph stunner }
Old 06-12-2012, 01:09 AM
Official Greeter

Hi Leo,
Welcome to our forum.

There will be plenty to learn here, as well as an opportunity to put out some feelers (in the "Dating & Friendships" section). Glad you could join us.

With regards,
Kevin T.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:38 AM

Hello! I'm another TN person, and there are a few on here also from TN, and of course my partner is poly. We're hoping for a get together this summer of the TN poly people, so maybe you'd be interested in a meetup.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:58 PM

Smile

Thanks for the warm greetings!

Lotus, A TN meeting sounds fun! Please include me and JennaMarie on the list of invites and let us know when you will be meeting!

Of course, there are always weekends too, so keep in touch!
Old 06-12-2012, 02:59 PM

Smile

Thanks! I'm going to try to post there today! I tried last week and the system logged me out before I finished it and then I went to submit it and lost it. Hopefully, I'll have better luck today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefromgirl View Post
Hello! Very nice to meet you. I hope you find what you're looking for. There's an awesome section on this site for people who are looking; you might try reposting this there. Might get a nibble.

Cheers!

Last edited by Jdiknt2; 06-12-2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 06-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Official Greeter

Tip/trick: When you log in, check the "Remember Me" box. Then it will keep you logged in until you specifically log out. (I always do it that way nowadays)