Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 06-09-2012, 05:18 AM

Default Hi, I'm New to This.

Hello!

I've always been kind of interested in a poly relationship, but the past 4 years I've been married to school so no time for any sort of romantic relationship.

Anyways now I'm ready for a relationship or possibly multiple relationships. Though I haven't had much experience with relationships, and not experience with poly relationships.

About me: I identify as a Female (sex) and genderqueer (gender). I also identify as pansexual. I just graduated from college with a BS in Psychology and a BS in Sociology, which is a very big deal for me because I was a first generation and low income college student.

But now I'm moving to a new State and looking to start a professional job, taking a year off before I head to grad school for my Masters in Social Work. I've spent the last four years focusing on my studies and getting my life in order, now I'm out looking for something.

I wanted to join this forum because I want to explore my own polyamory tendencies and because I have recently met someone who has expressed interest in a similar type of poly as me though it's too early to really see where it may go, but I'm hoping to find some info, here some others' experiences and maybe find advice when I need it.

It's great to see how many people are here!

- SilverZe
Old 06-09-2012, 06:03 AM

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you. I'm new myself.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Official Greeter

Hello SilverZe,
Welcome to our forum.

Wow, you have accomplished a lot in a short time, I'm sure you'll do well in your poly adventures. You should be able to get a wide range of insights and support here.

Glad to meet you,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.