Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 05-29-2012, 02:30 PM

Default Bull looking to help in Northern Alberta

I have participated in a few alternate style relationship in the past but being a bull would be a new one to me. It does tie into my voyeurism side and I would like to perhaps discuss more of this with you.

Trust is very important in this sort of experience. What most people miss in this sort of area is that trust is the key. Any guy can do what you want, but to really enjoy your self you need to have trust in your partner and your bull. He has to understand that this experience is not so much about him but about what you enjoy. Most guys think the experience is about getting them off, when really they should be watching you and your wife and making them enjoy the experience as must as possible.

I am 43 years old. I can play many roles and can make them all fun and exciting. I am an odd combo of big strong but professional looking. I work in IT, but I am also a weight lifter. The combination of Big Strong and Nerdy can be a lot of fun. If you want to know more please drop me a note.

First I wanted to say that I respect the level of trust and communication you have in your relationship. This type of fantasy can take a lot of work and time to make sure both people are happy. I know that as the third person I have a role to fill, but I also have to have respect for any boundaries that they two of you have. My part is to push the limits of what you want as much as possible but not to stray over the lines you and she lay out for me.

A bit more about me. I have trained a few subs in my time. For some reason my name and number gets passed around those circles some and I get contacted once in a while. I am actually a very nice guy who can play a particular role very well. The other who I have worked with tell me they always feel safe and that I am never out of control. This I believe is because I fully understand why I am there. I am there simply as a tool to help them experience what they seek. It is not about my pleasure it is about theirs. I do get into the character and can stay as that person for the entire time we play together. I am very creative and can change direction very quickly if I see the scenario may not be working the way she likes.

Sex is about having fun and it should be enjoyed as much as possible in anyway people can agree to. I am not a person to judge or question what people like or don't like so you can feel free to tell me what ever it is that the two of you want. I would like to know a few details. Do you and her want me to dominate her to as a way of making you feel humiliation? I can use my cock to choke her and tell you how my dick is at least big enough to make her eyes water. I can make her call me things that she would only laugh at if you asked her to? Should I cum on her tits and face perhaps at have you clean them off?

Do you want me to send her home with some spank marks on her ass and tits so you can see what she was doing that night? I am capable of many other roles too that we can discuss.

Let me know if any of this is to your taste.

The largest sex organ we have is between our ears.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:42 AM

How exactly is this polyamory?
Old 05-30-2012, 10:57 PM

An interesting purely sexual fantasy, for sure. You may do better finding what you want on a swinger forum, rather than a poly forum, though.

"Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf." - Native American Proverb