Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 06-10-2010, 08:07 PM
NeonKaos NeonKaos is offline
Custodian
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: new england
Posts: 3,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnalTone View Post
You already gave me reason for a cold shower.

I aim to tease!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-10-2010, 09:30 PM
rpcrazy's Avatar
rpcrazy rpcrazy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 171
Default

there's not much to say about the article. It's almost perfect really, it comes full circle. Everyone here got the same idea really, there's a balancing of opinions, and it's nice
2012 HERE WE COME!
__________________
---------------------------------------------------\\\
-"There hasn't been a person i've been with that I didn't love for 10 seconds to 10 years." David Duchovny
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-10-2010, 11:55 PM
redpepper's Avatar
redpepper redpepper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,634
Default

what of the female equivalent of a blow job... do men (and women) feel that when they go down on a woman it is for the same reason? do they like it for the same reason?

I do, I get into it just as much, if not more, as it is more rare in my life... I want that juxtaposition of control, yet submission just as much, even if it is harder to determine...

I also love the private, intimacy of being between anyones legs. the vulnerability of them reaching orgasm. It is such a special place and deserves attention and to be made to feel very special. I have become uninterested in bestowing that kind of giving on just anyone anymore. That kind of giving just for the sake of getting off.

Perhaps my favorite type of porn is the amateur stuff where people take videos of themselves masturbating slowly, lovingly kissing, touching someone else with desire and passion, rather than horniness.... as they would without an audience with someone they care about. I love seeing others immersed in the wholeness that comes with having sex with someone you care for and love. I don't care if I don't see their bits fucking, just knowing they are and experiencing what that is about is enough.
__________________
Anyone want to be friends on Facebook?
Send me your name via PM
My blog
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Ariakas Ariakas is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,868
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
what of the female equivalent of a blow job... do men (and women) feel that when they go down on a woman it is for the same reason? do they like it for the same reason?
Absolutely.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Honestheart's Avatar
Honestheart Honestheart is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 91
Talking

i'll keep it simple,
i don't agree casual sex is right and it is not for me...
but do believe in choice and i do not thrust my opinions upon others. but sicne u ask. i've let you know my opinion...
whats right for me, may not work for you and vice versa but that don't make it wrong in either case......
love this thread Red, i love a good heated discussion! bring it on!!! lol :-)
__________________
"...Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident." ~St Augustine
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-11-2010, 12:26 AM
NeonKaos NeonKaos is offline
Custodian
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: new england
Posts: 3,221
Default

Amateur porn is definitely better than mainstream porn, as far as I'm concerned.

I don't get turned on by porn much though. I tend to get turned on when I'm watching shows about end-of-the-world scenarios (usually fiction or science-fiction, but sometimes documentary), as well as other types of scenes not necessarily having to do with sex.

Also, "Tess of the d'Urbervilles", but not for the reasons most of you would probably think.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-11-2010, 12:29 AM
DharmaBum23 DharmaBum23 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 96
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
what of the female equivalent of a blow job... do men (and women) feel that when they go down on a woman it is for the same reason? do they like it for the same reason?

I do, I get into it just as much, if not more, as it is more rare in my life... I want that juxtaposition of control, yet submission just as much, even if it is harder to determine...
I really, really like giving the female equivalent of a BJ. I like doing it because I like giving someone more pleasure than they can handle. Orgasm after orgasm until they literally flee the room or pass out(both have happened, I was thrilled). I also like the feeling of competence and security it gives(if I give a girl 9 orgasms in a row, I will never be told that I don't satisfy a woman in the bed).

Ugh. Now I need a cold shower.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-11-2010, 01:01 AM
jkelly jkelly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestheart View Post
i don't agree casual sex is right and it is not for me...
but do believe in choice and i do not thrust my opinions upon others.
What does this mean? When I read something like this, I think that someone is saying that they want to justify feeling morally superior for not having a kind of sex that they aren't interested in. What do you mean when you say "I don't agree casual sex is right"?
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-11-2010, 01:42 AM
Honestheart's Avatar
Honestheart Honestheart is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 91
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DharmaBum23 View Post
I really, really like giving the female equivalent of a BJ. I like doing it because I like giving someone more pleasure than they can handle. Orgasm after orgasm until they literally flee the room or pass out(both have happened, I was thrilled). I also like the feeling of competence and security it gives(if I give a girl 9 orgasms in a row, I will never be told that I don't satisfy a woman in the bed).

Ugh. Now I need a cold shower.
make that TWO ppl in this forum that need a cold shower... *whimper*
and umm bum.... It is ppl like you, that make women the whold world over scream in pleasure but at the same time...beg you to stop!!!! roflmao!
ever hear of tantric sex? i think you'd be reaalllllly good at it LOL
ok now i gotta re-read this forum thread to see how we went from casual sex to this but forst..
i gotta go shower! thanks bum LOL
__________________
"...Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident." ~St Augustine
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-11-2010, 02:09 AM
AutumnalTone AutumnalTone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kansas City Metro
Posts: 2,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
what of the female equivalent of a blow job... do men (and women) feel that when they go down on a woman it is for the same reason? do they like it for the same reason?
I view it as the most intimate act. I get to be up close and personal--with parts of me that see, feel, smell, taste, and hear--with the most female of body regions. A part of her that she most likely keeps most private from the world at large--and I get to share it. Woohoo!

Then, there's the wash of purely physical sensation, using those senses referenced above. It's a great deal of fun to play--in the purely childlike sense--with those parts. They get slippery, some of the tissue swells, it's soft and warm, she makes wonderful noises and wiggles around. More fun than a can of PlayDo and a bucket of Slime...tastes better, too.
__________________
When speaking of various forms of non-monogamy...it ain't poly if you're just fucking around.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
casual sex, sex, sex-negative, sex-positive, sexual, sexuality

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 PM.