Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 04-27-2012, 04:25 AM

Default Hello all!

So I'm Daray, or Rachael, either works both online and in the real world. I'm silly creature with a very fiery passionate personality, but a laid back approach to life and this world. I have been in both poly and monogamous relationships throughout my life, although most of my early relationships were poly before I even knew the name for it. I've always been a very open and honest individual, and very free with my heart as well. I right now am in a poly relationship of almost five years with my fiance, and have two wonderful other partners who live with us. My fiance is for the most part monogamous, in that he has no interest in seeking other partners, but he finds happiness in my happiness and has never had an issue with my doing so. He also has formed a very close bond with one of my partners and is friends with the other, and we are delighted to be living together as a group. My other partners are also involved with eachother, and I find I delight as much in their happy relationships as I do in my bond with them. Through the years I've had other relationships, some more casual, and some a committed long term investment. I am always open to the idea of loving and being with more people, though at the moment my focus is on my little family.

Lets see, outside of the poly realm I'm a leather worker and small urban farmer. I love all manner of crafts, but leather has really become my passion. I also love critters and sustainable farming, and would like to establish a farm of my own someday. Until then, I do what I can in the city. I actually just purchased a house with my partner and am hoping to add some hens to our family of critters!

Anyways, I'm a very friendly individual and have often been told I have an inability to shut up. So if you are looking for conversation or don't mind hearing some rambling, feel free to get in touch! I'm sure it will be lovely to meet you all and I look forward to being a part of this community ^.^
Old 04-27-2012, 04:27 AM

Welcome.

We do seem to be a community of talkers, you'll fit right in. Your family sounds lovely.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)
Old 04-27-2012, 11:20 PM
Official Greeter

Hi Daray,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you have a good group of companions right now, and are working toward your ideal situation. There's a lot of stuff that happens here on Poly.com every day, so be at home and have a look around!

Glad you're here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.