Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 04-23-2012, 07:06 AM

Default Finally here!

I'm 20 years old submissive female, been in a poly relationship about a year but having the situation exploding right now in a really negative way, so decided finally to join here. I live with my fiancee BlackUnicorn, whom I love more than anything and anyone. Also having a crush on and dating Chip, a dominant male, and trying my best to cope with BU's boyfriend Cookie.

I really wouldn't like to have Vanilla as my nick, 'cause I'm anything but vanilla, but BU has been calling me that for a year now in her blog without asking me, so I guess I'll have to be that She's also decided names for Chip and Cookie for reasons I do not know.

I'm quite insecure with my English skills, so please forgive me if my spelling sometimes sucks.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:40 AM

Hi and welcome,

I think your English skills are great so far.... probably better than mine which is sad to say being my native tongue.

I'd pick the name you want to use and just use a signature line formerly known as vanilla....AKA.....or something like that.. We can figure it out.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:54 AM
Official Greeter

Hi Vanilla,
Welcome to our forum.

Kinda cool that you are in Finland; I have a close friend who spent a few years there and knows (and loves) the language, culture, and history.

Like dingedheart said, your English looks good, and so far your spelling is immaculate. So don't be too self-conscious,

I take it Cookie is kind of the focal point of the difficulties you're having right now? I hope we can be of some help to you on this website.

I don't mind if you keep your "Vanilla" handle, but I'll keep in mind that it's kind of an "ironic" nickname.

Glad to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:27 PM

Thank you, both!

Really, I'm okay with Vanilla and already used to it.

At the moment Cookie is problem number two, and the major problem is BlackUnicorn's acute hate towards Chip. But we're working through it, and have already got some good advice here
Old 04-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Official Greeter

Well, that's good if the site has been helpful so far. Sorry to hear about that problem with BU and Chip.