Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 07:47 AM

I'll be checking out the Chicago Polyamory Meetup as I am new here. Married female and looking to spread her wings
Old 11-18-2010, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenex View Post
I'm from a Southern Suburb called Orland Park. I'm always looking for new friends :]
Hey there - I'm in your neck of the woods. Any luck since you've joined? I'm new here. I'm a married bisexual female looking to spread her wings
Old 06-11-2011, 12:44 AM

Default I'm in N Illinois

I live in a small town, about 5 miles from the Wisconsin border. I'm about 20 minutes NE of Freeport. We're not into driving into the big city, whether it's Madison or Chicago for meetups, it's just too time consuming.

We're a married couple, stable, mid 40's. I'm a pansexual and kinky, he is straight. I currently do not have any other relationships, he has a gf.

We both like doing things at home, cookouts, watching movies, I am an artist and I love nothing more that getting together to do art with friends and family. We have our own business and that keeps us busy more than full time Sept to Feb.

Any poly folk nearby?
Old 06-11-2011, 12:55 AM

Default New here

I am technically from Chicago, but living on the road with a tour right now. (I'll be back in September.) My boyfriend and I have talked about being open from day one, but have only recently started acting on it. This looks like a great place to get support since I don't personally know a lot of people with multiple relationships. So, hello everyone.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:54 AM

I'm in northern Illinois, east of Rockford a bit. Close enough for trains into Chicago, in any case.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:31 AM

We are a married couple that lives in the South Burbs.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:33 AM

Hey
I Just found this awesome forum... Thanks for having it!...We are a Married couple and we are moving to the Chicago area.. (lake county ) before next month.... we have been married for 8 years and we have 3 kids with another one on the way....

we have talked about having another girl around to be our best friend for the both of us and see where it goes from there.. open to a very LTR with the right girl

We are 27/m and 27f and are new to this whole thing..

Anyway Thanks again!
Old 07-27-2011, 07:38 AM

We're a couple looking to add the right girl to our relationship. We've been together about two years now, have known each other since fifth grade. we're 27 & 26. This site is a great trove of use full information.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:11 AM

I am still looking for local poly's. I am in Freeport, IL! contact me if you are interested in friendships etc.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:23 PM

Default Southwest Suburbs of Chicago

I am the female hinge in a vee FFM. Partner M (female) and I have been together a fair amount of years, co-parenting my young daughter. Newest part is R, my other partner (male), who has been introduced over the past six months. Always a poly type, never a practicing poly gal. Now that I am, we're still working on how "out" to be, especially considering the nature of our dynamic as relates to my daughter. My relationship with R is an LDR, so that's an issue to work out, also. Guess I'm just trying to say hello and be another supporter for everyone! You'll find I am one of the most open-minded, non-judgmental advocates you'll ever meet.