Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 04:26 AM

Talking Lonely Unicorn in Western NC :) 18yo F for ??

I'm going to shy away from anything involving sex, or a long term relationship. Probably not ready for it, and plus- I don't even know you yet!
BUT... I would love to meet you! I'm looking for friends or casual dating, and I'm not afraid of something more serious if it leads that way.

I'm 18, f, bi. Probably would not want to get involved with one person in a couple without getting attached to the other person, but I do believe in letting the relationship follow the feelings where ever they lead. I'm actually attracted to a range of people anywhere from 18 to 35-ish, but I get a little jumpy about the larger age gaps so don't be offended if I turn you down- my reaction varies
If there's anyone who wants to try something out and be open to however it works out, reply or message me I tend to be drawn to m/f couples, but [insert repetitive statement about following whatever path life gives me].
Old 04-13-2012, 06:03 PM

Default Hi

Hi and welcome!

You shouldn't have any difficulty getting a response as a unicorn looking for MF couple.

My advice would be to take things really slow. You are still figuring yourself out at 18; throwing multiple relationships on top of that could be a handful. On the positive side, you know really early in your life that monogamous relationships likely do not work for you. Congrats!

Hope you find what you are looking for.

NIJ