Introducing Kevin T

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Greetings. I am brand new to this site, and haven't even done any lurking (yet). Well, unless you count the site guidelines, and I did just briefly look over the glossary thread (and bookmarked it, as I am something of a glossary fiend).

I am one of the two guys (arms/legs) in an MFM vee (or emotional triad, as the two guys have a good though platonic friendship with each other). We live in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and have been living here since 2008. We have been together as a poly unit since 2006, and we handfasted in 2009.

We don't lead a very exciting life, but we are glad the bumps and tears of our early years together are behind us. We have traditional families spread out across various places, e.g. Michigan, Utah, and Washington State. We are mostly in the closet, with maybe one friend (in Michigan) and one brother (and his wife) having a clue about our relationship. Those few exceptions are good at keeping their lips zipped, so our secret is safe for now.

I won't get too long-winded in this post, but if you have any questions, just let me know.

I'm glad to be here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Welcome!

Happy you're here. I'm the F in a MFM vee (emotional triad). (sort of) I've known them for nine years now, and we just started being a vee last December.

It's a work in progress.

Welcome to the forum from the other side of the country!

I'm in a 4 year FMF "V" and I think most of my life is fairly unexciting, with some notable exceptions. I actually think that there are a large number of poly folks who are "just getting on with it" and who never see a reason to sign on to forums or even make themselves known outside of a small circle of folks.

Nice to see you here, Kevin. I've watched your posts elsewhere and have always been impressed by your kindness and patient wisdom.

Thanks, Jade.

And CielDuMatin, and NovemberRain, I appreciate your warm welcomes.

Re (from CielDuMatin, Post #3):
"I actually think that there are a large number of poly folks who are 'just getting on with it' and who never see a reason to sign on to forums or even make themselves known outside of a small circle of folks."

I believe you're right about that. :)

I don't think I noticed your signature line when I posted before.

I LOVE it! :D

I've read a bit around poly percs though haven't posted. I have very much enjoyed your posts there, so am happy to see you here, too. :)

Re (from rory):
"I've read a bit around poly percs though haven't posted. I have very much enjoyed your posts there, so am happy to see you here, too."

Thanks rory, I'm glad to be here.

Re (from desire):
"I didn't know you were talking to me before you introduced yourselves! How kind?"

I just like to talk, I'm into that type of thing ... :)

Glad to meet each of you.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi; there is definitely poly in Alb. We have a couple of get-togethers every month. Don't know if you're in the city or a ways away, but.

Anyway, nice to meet you here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back