Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 04-07-2012, 11:06 PM

Default New here and to the poly world...

I am a mom as my name says. I have been poly in the past without the knowledge about what I was doing. I am happily married. Been so for a number of years. Then I met my Boyfriend and brought him home. Hubby is happy with the events lets him be who he is. Been working through things both men are very supportive and my life is very blessed. I am full of questions and have some wisdom. Thank you for the welcomes.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:57 AM

Default Me too

My husb and I are new to polyamory as well, we have found that the complete honesty and openness has made our marriage so much more loving and wonderful. I am in the polyamorous situation, where as my husband is still searching for his #2. We all know that there is no strict definition of what a marriage is anymore, and I feel like it takes more than just the two original individuals to make it work, we all have a support system in some way, shape or form. I can truly say that I am the happiest I have ever been, and feel complete.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:02 PM

How old are your kids?
Old 04-09-2012, 03:15 PM

I got a 20 year old. she is bisexual so she has been Poly since her teen years. Next is 14,5,20 months and currently pregnant again.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:16 PM

So you all three live together? Are there any questions of paternity?
Old 04-09-2012, 08:07 PM

We are working towards living together. He has a child from another woman and he pays child support. He is looking for a job here with us. No questions my husband is fixed and so we know who the dad is by default. There were issues at first because hubby doesn't want anymore kids. So he was mad when I popped preggo. He has gotten over it through a lot of work promise from both of us. Hubby still wants him here with us and so we are trying to work on that. He did come stay here for about a month and there we no issues about sharing space or anything so when he gets a job we should be good.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:32 PM

Default new to poly...sorta

I am 25 my husband is 32 he is in a job that makes him leave a year at a time we both talked about being poly and have tried it a few times....now I have my husband and a boyfriend but alot of questions and looking for some one willing to try to answer them
Old 04-09-2012, 09:27 PM

What kind of birth control were you using that you accidentally got pregnant? How do you and the bio dad feel about the pregnancy? Do you work outside the home?
Bunny & Badger: living together for 4 years
Bunny & Turtle: regular dating a few months
Badger & Turtle: no contact
Old 04-09-2012, 10:27 PM

Not really using Birth Control condoms once in awhile. Bio dad is super happy. He wishes he was here from the moment I found out but he has to do as he needs to do. I keep him in the loop and let him know everything going on. I work outside the house. Hubby is a stay at home dad. We figured my job was good enough for all of us to live comfortably. With the small army we have it works out money wise as well. So we can afford another child and with bio dad willing to pay child support we are well off and can afford extra things.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:35 PM

Did your Husband know that you weren't always using condoms? Did you and bf talk about getting pregnant? How is his first child doing? How did you feel about your Husband's vasectomy?
Bunny & Badger: living together for 4 years
Bunny & Turtle: regular dating a few months
Badger & Turtle: no contact