Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 01-04-2015, 11:44 PM

Default My story...

I am so tired of feeling so abnormal to most ppl rather than this is who I am and I am finally proud of it. I have been married for almost eighteen years now, and I am in love with my husband. But before I met him I had some things take place in my life that I did not deal with in the right way with the support of my husband and going thru therapy for it, I realize that Iím actually into women. And, started living my life as a bi sexual for the last ten years again with my husband support. He would go with me to the gay bars and clubs and fully be my support.

Within those ten years I dated seriously two women the first relationship lasted four years and the second almost one year. With the first long term relationship with the women I spent four years with my husband became involved the last year. We all lived together and it was nice but she was young and not really sure what she wanted. She served the military went on a tour for a few months and return to me pregnant. I was hurt, crushed and again my husband stood by my side and he too was hurt because we all spoke about babies but just never really went about it because of the uncertainty of the relationship it was new and the first time that I lived with a women we were all three involved. So that situation took me literally two years to get over.

My last relationship that lasted about a year I didnít walk into with the assumption that this would be a three way relationship and made it clear to her that I was married and live my life as a bi women as well. She was totally cool with that and we hit it off greatÖ but as soon as she started in on she wanted to move in with me it scared the hell out of me. I wanted to make sure she understood that if we moved in my husband would be involved because that is the only way it would work. Iím not into women because I am lacking anything itís just who I am I love bothÖ. SimpleÖ. She flipped the entire situation and bluntly told me that she just wanted me and she could not be in love with two people at the same time.

I had no choice but to walk away from that relationship Ö. But now it leaves me with the reality that I do want to be in love with a women and still live my life as married women but with women all in one household. I canít seem to tell this story of who I really am to ppl because there are so many judgmental pplÖ to most this lifestyle isnít normal but to me Iíve made it my normal and as long as my husband is being totally down and open to it, I canít care what others think. The difference between polyís is most men find two wives and the two women donít have sexual encounters between the two. My life would be us all getting and gaining something from the relationship because I am a bi sexual woman. After reading this story my life is it really all that bad?
Old 01-07-2015, 12:33 AM

Must have been frustrating to have to walk away from that last relationship. Like you say though, not all that bad if you at least know for sure what you want now. Really hope you find someone amazing.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:53 AM

Thank u!!!