Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 04-19-2012, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zylya View Post
I'm a guy and I just wanted to point out that as soon as they started getting honest with each other, things started feeling better AND she found out that he was interested in some of the things which she swore blind that he wasn't interested in. And his reason? Because he thought she wasn't into it!!

Makes me want to bash myself in the head, because most of these problems could've been solved with more honesty and communication. And as she said, she did something with him that she hadn't done with him before and enjoyed it more than any other time she'd done it!

And I disagree with the assertion that all the guys are saying that he hates it, because getting honest is what I said back in the beginning Long may it continue!
Yes, Zylya, it will continue, and your right, we should have talked earlier, we wont be so silly again.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:15 AM

Anyways, my bf has been a lot more inquisitive about my lover since we had our chats.

So I decided to grab the bull by the horns and ask him if he wants to meet him at some point.

He said "yes!"

I then asked my lover

He said "No!" He added that he thought it would be "Weird."

I wasn't happy with this so I was a naughty girl and called his wife. I told her the situation and she said............

"Pay no attention to him, just tell me when and where and we will be there."

So, it's gonna be Sunday 6th. I want my two men to know, like and respect each other.

I hope it goes well, I'm nervous, but excited also.

Last edited by Aurelie26; 04-19-2012 at 02:17 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:04 AM

Sounds great! Sending good thoughts and positive vibes your way for when the time comes.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:36 AM

Happy for you, Aurelie. It pays to be naughty sometimes. Your lover's wife sounds really cool!

And no, I wouldn't show your bf this thread, either, if I were you. Besides the bluntness of your own words, some things were stated by other posters which were really off the mark, and you don't need to put certain kinds of negative images into his head especially since those things don't really pertain to him or your situation. Just consider this the place you hashed it out.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia

Click here for a Solo Poly view on hierarchical relationships
Click here to find out why the Polyamorous Misanthrope is feeling disgusted.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:53 AM

While I agree them meeting is a great idea, I worry about the way you went about it.

Why did the lover think it would be weird? Does he know he went "over his head" by talking to his wife and making plans after he said no?

Personally I would find it VERY disrespectful, but everyone's different. I would also go into the situation with a bad attitude, I'm sure, which would taint my view of anyone new I met in that situation.

Now if he just thought it would be a bit awkward at first and wasn't sincerely opposed, that's a different situation...
Old 04-20-2012, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowbound View Post
Sounds great! Sending good thoughts and positive vibes your way for when the time comes.
Thanks Arrowbound, like I said, it's exciting and nervy, I'm sure it will go well though.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Happy for you, Aurelie. It pays to be naughty sometimes. Your lover's wife sounds really cool!

And no, I wouldn't show your bf this thread, either, if I were you. Besides the bluntness of your own words, some things were stated by other posters which were really off the mark, and you don't need to put certain kinds of negative images into his head especially since those things don't really pertain to him or your situation. Just consider this the place you hashed it out.
Thanks nycindie, yes she is cool. When I have doubts about this all working, I think of her, she makes it work for herself, she has never shown any jealousy or unhappiness or dislike for me, she has always been nice, the odd time I call her, it always sounds like she is pleased to hear from me. I think we could be good friends if we tried, maybe we should. Why not?

Lets get this dinner out of the way first though.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by km34 View Post
While I agree them meeting is a great idea, I worry about the way you went about it.

Why did the lover think it would be weird? Does he know he went "over his head" by talking to his wife and making plans after he said no?

Personally I would find it VERY disrespectful, but everyone's different. I would also go into the situation with a bad attitude, I'm sure, which would taint my view of anyone new I met in that situation.

Now if he just thought it would be a bit awkward at first and wasn't sincerely opposed, that's a different situation...
Well, you would have to know my lover to know why it was fine for me to do it the way i did, I see what you mean though.

I knew my bf would be more the likely of the two to agree to this. He is a people person, he is always wanting to do new things, if and when he can. He's up for trying anything, this is why I have so much fun with him, he can make the most mundane activities fun, not just with me, but everyone, my son especially. He is always arranging things for us to do, life is never boring with him.

My lover is a moodier person, he can at times be hard work, our two nights together are spent in bed, which I love. Sometimes though it's nice to do something else, it's not often that we do, but it is diificult to try and get him to even take me to dinner, it's like pulling teeth at times, so I have to put my foot down or he will never do anything but spend all our time having sex. In fairness to him, he does enjoy himself when we go out, he will initially say no to everything I suggest though.

Yes, he knows, about an hour after I spoke to his wife he sent me a text saying "Cheeky." So I knew my dom would punish me tonight, he did and it was awesome as always.

He still doesn't think it is such a great idea, but says if thats what his wife and I want he will give it a go.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Does he get really lusty after he asks you these questions? Maybe you could say, "I won't answer you until you fuck me" and see if it revs his engines during sex to hear about your lover's big cock.
Well it seems that you were right, and I was wrong. He admitted that it turns him on sometimes, thinking about my lover & I together. I have been gently trying to get him to talk about these feelings, and he does. In fact he doesn't need much encouragement now.

He likes talking about it, it really does rev his engines. lol

My bf says that it's not really the sex that bothers him, he says if that was the case he would never have got together with me in the first place. Yes, he gets a bit jealous sometimes, but he says it's nothing that he cant handle.

It was the weekend away, he resented that, and the more time that passed, the worse that resentment got. He just needs to know that us as a couple, and the three of us as a family comes first, and that we need to respect each others wishes. I wont lie, I knew that he didn't like it at the time, I did it anyways. I will not make that mistake again.

Soooooooooo, my lovers big cock, yes my bf likes me talking about it.
I'm amazed, and I dont know why he likes it, but he really does. I dont understand men I guess. I love him more than ever though. I do feel selfish sometimes, when I think about it, it is him that has the right to be upset, but I'm more upset than him, and he's the one that makes things o.k. He's special.

Now, if my lovers wife and I can just get them to like each other, I think we have it made.

Last edited by Aurelie26; 04-25-2012 at 05:18 AM.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:54 PM

I've just been catching up on your posts. It sounds like it is going well, so congrats.

It's interesting that your boyfriend gets turned on by that, you should maybe help him explore that side of his sexuality. Go easy on that man though.

I hope all goes well when they meet.

Tags
cohabitation, cuckold, cuckoldry, jealousy, vee, vee dynamics