Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 03-24-2012, 03:01 AM

Default Hello!

Hi everyone. My name's Andrew and I live in Vancouver, Washington. My Fiance, Amanda, and I are looking for a bi male to join our couple. We're in our mid 20's and looking for someone local for a potentially long term triad. I'm finishing my Culinary associates degree at Le Cordon Bleu, so i'm a decent cook to say the least (I'm willing to bribe with good eats to get someone's attention I admit it.) Amanda is a special needs child care provider. We've never been in an poly or open relationship before, but it's something we have talked about since we first got together over 2 years ago.

I would love to know how other people in the same situation found their "third" to become a triad?
Old 03-24-2012, 03:54 AM

Welcome! My husband and I live right across the river in the Portland area!

We've never been in your situation, but best of luck finding what you're looking for.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by km34 View Post
Welcome! My husband and I live right across the river in the Portland area!

We've never been in your situation, but best of luck finding what you're looking for.
Thanks. If you don't mind my asking what is your situation like?
Old 03-24-2012, 04:43 AM

Right now it is just Keith and me... I'm bi, he's heteroflexible or bi-friendly depending on your definition (could be with men sexually, but has yet to feel anything emotionally). We just moved out here from Indiana, and my girlfriend there and I weren't on the same page enough to continue long distance.

So, we are mostly looking to date separately since we tend to look for different things in partners. I would be open to dating men, women, or couples (assuming the chemistry were there with each member). He is interested in women.