Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
assumption. Sex is bonding to me, end of story. Good sex or crappy sex, I see it no other way at this time. Perhaps that will change... I dunno. My sex life is assume as a result, so I doubt it will any time soon
I am the same way. I see sex as bonding me to the person I'm making love with, it's part of why I'm so discerning. I only have sex with people I want to make that bond or connection with. I can't believe someone would deny that this happens with people! Of course it happens. We're definitely all different, but there are those of us out there who bond with others through sex.

For me, sex is totally ecstatic, especially when I'm in love with that person. I have nothing against those who are more casual and just have sex for fun, that's totally fine, but it's not for me. I don't do that anymore. I did have a point in my life where I did, but I decided I wanted something different.

Of course, I'm only having sex with three people currently, and I suspect it's going to stay those three people for a very long time; and I'm truly enjoying becoming closer to them in all kinds of ways including by having amazing sex with them.

Nice to know another kindred spirit.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemniscate View Post
I can't believe someone would deny that this happens with people! Of course it happens. We're definitely all different, but there are those of us out there who bond with others through sex.
What do you mean "deny"? Why would anyone deny that some people bond with others through sex? Please show me where, if any, on this forum someone has said that. Just because some of us like sex that DOESN'T NECESSARILY INVOLVE EMOTIONAL BONDING, doesn't mean we're all "No one should ever bond through sex".

Please explain what you mean because I think you're way off base saying that people have "denied" that some folks bond through sex. That just sounds absurd. You must have meant it differently. If you did mean it at face value, please provide evidence to back up your words.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
What do you mean "deny"? Why would anyone deny that some people bond with others through sex? Please show me where, if any, on this forum someone has said that. Just because some of us like sex that DOESN'T NECESSARILY INVOLVE EMOTIONAL BONDING, doesn't mean we're all "No one should ever bond through sex".

Please explain what you mean because I think you're way off base saying that people have "denied" that some folks bond through sex. That just sounds absurd. You must have meant it differently. If you did mean it at face value, please provide evidence to back up your words.
I apologize, I should have been more complete in my answer. The concept had been denied to me in my personal life before by past lovers. I realize now that adding that detail would have made more sense. My apologies; it was not directed at anyone on the board. I have no problem with anything anyone has said here.

Last edited by lemniscate; 09-23-2011 at 02:09 AM.

Tags
casual sex, sex, sexual energy, sexual preferences, sexual relationships