Hello World!

OneWingedAngel

Hello everyone! I've one of the new ones here. I've done some lurking around a bit and found a lot of useful information here. I figure it would be a good idea to go ahead and introduce myself.

I am a 37 year old female who has been in an off and on again relationship with a married couple for a little over 6 years. The wife had a curiosity and desire to be with another woman so they decided to open up their marriage to test the water and see what happens. She found me through an online social site and we started hitting it off writing to each other.

I was reluctant to get involved because I wasn't sure how I would feel about her husband and if I could live with the idea of being a secondary. Going into this was new to all of us, so we really had to dig deep and try to talk about any concerns we had and try to work through our boundaries slowly. We definitely have had our fair share of ups and downs and we didn't really know anyone else that was open to the idea of multiple love to discuss our experiences with. To this day, we still struggle with trying to figure out how all the pieces of this puzzle can fit together.

I am glad to have found these forums and can see that we are not alone. I hope that I can eventually find the answers that I seek, but as of right now, so much of it is mind-boggling that I wouldn't even know where to begin or the right questions to ask. It is amazing to see that there are a lot of different and unique experiences here. I look forward to learning more about everyone and sharing our ideas and experiences.

Welcome! I've definitely found a lot of the answers I've been looking for on here and I'm sure you will too. The best advice I can give is to not be afraid of what's going to happen and just live life. 6 years is a long time to be involved with someone do you have got to be doing something right. :)

Welcome! I've definitely found a lot of the answers I've been looking for on here and I'm sure you will too. The best advice I can give is to not be afraid of what's going to happen and just live life. 6 years is a long time to be involved with someone do you have got to be doing something right. :)

Yeah, 6 years is a long time, but our actual time together is scarce these days, so right now it is kind of at a lull and I'm not sure any of us knows how to proceed forward or if we need to consider going our separate ways.

For the first couple of years, we lived an hour apart and got together maybe once or twice a month, but had regular online contact. Then about two years ago, they moved several states away and we have visited with each other twice since and I will be lucky if I will be able to get to see them at all this year due to financial constraints.

At this point, I am not really sure what it in store for our future or whether or not we can reasonably have a future together.

Back