Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 11-18-2011, 03:28 PM

Arrow NC Groups UPDATED

Here's an update on Poly groups in NC.

NC Polyamory www.ncpoly.org -- Statewide NC Polyamory email listserv. Enter your address in form and subscribe to listserv. (If you have difficulty, email the webmaster...sometimes there's a glitch.) Announcements and discussions.

Triangle Polyamory Network: www.trianglepoly.org Major poly group for the Raleigh/Durham/ChapelHill region. Active since 1991. Monthly discussion meetings on the third Sunday of month. (Topic varies by month.) Coffee nights every Friday near Research Triangle Park.

Triangle Polyamory Meetup: www.meetup.com/trianglepolyamory Technically a separate and smaller "sister group" to the Triangle Poly Network that meets thru the meetup.com website. Random meetups and events as members plan them.

Charlotte Polyamory Meetup: www.meetup.com/The-Charlotte-Poly-Network New meetup group for Polyamorous folks in the greater Charlotte area.

Greensboro/Triad Area Polyamory Meetup: www.meetup.com/The-Greensboro-Polyamory-Group Another brand-new Polyamory meetup group. Meets in the greater Greensboro/Triad metro area.

Western NC Polyamory: www.wnc-poly.org Asheville-based Polyamory Group. Meets monthly and has an email listserv.

Burlington/Mebane area Polys: Informal group that posts meetings/dinners on the NC Poly listserv (above).
Old 11-19-2011, 06:04 PM

Talking

Apex!
Old 12-09-2011, 03:14 AM

Default North Carolina....

Asheville!
Old 12-19-2011, 01:19 AM

Default Wilmington cpl here seeking bi wm

Wilm cpl here seeking professional fit bi wm..
Old 12-26-2011, 01:20 AM

Fellow NC Polys,

I'm in Gastonia, NC, though I would be happy to meet others in Gaston, Lincoln, Catawba, Cleveland, and Mecklenburg Counties. (I would prefer to meet halfway with any Poly people from Charlotte. Traffic there is a monster and sure to get worse in 2012 with the DNC in town.)
Old 01-14-2012, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transitapparent View Post
I actually live in Va but Elizabeth city and OBX is just a hop skip and a jump away.
Finally! Someone close to me.... I'm in Elizabeth City. How long have you been in Portsmouth?
Old 01-14-2012, 02:33 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmobxnc View Post
I'm in Elizabeth City.
I didn't post it in my list of NC groups, but I imagine you might could get up to the Norfolk area pretty easily and visit their Poly group's events, if you're interested in doing that.
I believe their website is: http://hrpolyamory.com/
Good luck.

In North Carolina? Check out: facebook.com/ncPoly
In Raleigh/Durham? Check out www.meetup.com/TrianglePolyamory
Old 01-15-2012, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RfromRMC View Post
I didn't post it in my list of NC groups, but I imagine you might could get up to the Norfolk area pretty easily and visit their Poly group's events, if you're interested in doing that.
I believe their website is: http://hrpolyamory.com/
Good luck.
Thanks for the link, Rob. I'll check it out soon.

Cindi
Old 01-16-2012, 07:48 PM

Default Triad Lady

I just found the site today.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:03 PM

Arrow NC Poly groups...updated again

Here's another update on Poly groups in NC.

NC Polyamory www.ncpoly.org -- Statewide NC Polyamory email listserv. Enter your address in form and subscribe to listserv. (If you have difficulty, email the webmaster...sometimes there's a glitch.) Announcements and discussions.

Triangle Polyamory Network: www.trianglepoly.org Major poly group for the Raleigh/Durham/ChapelHill region. Active since 1991. Monthly discussion meetings on the third Sunday of month. (Topic varies by month.) Coffee nights every Friday near Research Triangle Park.

Triangle Polyamory Meetup: www.meetup.com/trianglepolyamory Technically a separate and smaller "sister group" to the Triangle Poly Network that meets thru the meetup.com website. Random meetups and events as members plan them.

Charlotte Polyamory Meetup: www.meetup.com/The-Charlotte-Poly-Network New meetup group for Polyamorous folks in the greater Charlotte area.

Greensboro/Triad Area Polyamory Meetup: www.meetup.com/The-Greensboro-Polyamory-Group Another brand-new Polyamory meetup group. Meets in the greater Greensboro/Triad metro area.

Western NC Polyamory: www.wnc-poly.org Asheville-based Polyamory Group. Meets monthly and has an email listserv.

Northeastern NC & Southeastern VA: Hampton Roads Polyamory at http://hrpolyamory.com/

Burlington/Mebane area Polys: Informal group that posts meetings/dinners on the NC Poly listserv (above).

In North Carolina? Check out: facebook.com/ncPoly
In Raleigh/Durham? Check out www.meetup.com/TrianglePolyamory

Tags
asheville, community, nc., north carolina, shelby, southeast, wnc