Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Meetings and Events

Notices

Old 08-02-2013, 04:42 PM

We would be interested. I know the swingers have several lifestyle cruises a year and even travel agencies which set them up. If we are serious we could either do it on our own or use them to set one up for poly people.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:29 AM

i love cruises. so if there is one, count me in.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:40 AM

Default Cruise Vacation

We are a triad and just got off a week cruise on Freedom of the Seas. We only had a couple of issues. Telling the cabin steward that we didn't need the sleeper sofa made up. He looked confused but a daily tip cleared it right up and from then on we had three pillows on the bed at turn down each night. The photographers had some difficulty knowing who to pose with whom. We danced together at the night club, ate dinners at our table for three in the dinning room, and although a few people looked at us with a question on their tongue, everyone was polite and we had a wonderful vacation. Most peoples idea of polyamory is of old men with child brides. It is up to the rest of us to be ambassadors and pave the way for greater pubic acceptance in the future. Cruises are a great way to get away to someplace where you can be yourselves and not worry about running into people that might upset the rest of your life.

Tags
cruise, events, vacation