Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 01-24-2012, 09:27 AM

Always go with your gut feeling. It is our gut feelings that keep us safe.

(Having said all that, one of my lovers was upfront etc. Upfront about sex and whatnot I find refreshing HOWEVER, if I find anything about someone offputting I am out of there so fast).
Old 01-24-2012, 01:15 PM

Hey Gwen, if I wasn't so polysaturated at the moment, I'd be asking you for this guy's SN on okc. He sounds like my type!

I've never studied Tantra, but I'm really drawn to Asian spirituality and I sure am highly sexual.

Plus, I'm really into learning new things, kinks, and all the fun and personal growth that can be had sexually outside of mere vanilla in and out. Sacred sex is a big interest of mine. One of my lovers, The Ginger, is really into that idea as well, he's highly spiritual (pagan), poetic, romantic, and that's a big draw for me.

I wonder if I have run across this new interest of yours in my social circles...

Also, remembering how important it is to you to find a local lover without ED, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't write him off just yet... He *could* be just the ticket.

But that's just my opinion, and you're you, so... yeah. Go with your gut.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

There's no lying in polyamory!

I'm a 58 year old woman with 2 partners:
miss pixi, my live-in gf, 36 (together since Jan '09)
Ginger, bf, 61, married, lives nearby (together since Jan '12)

Tags
fanaticism, tantra