Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 07-22-2010, 05:04 PM

Spitting in public! (Just observed this sitting in traffic. Someone spit out the window) I nearly gagged!
Old 07-23-2010, 07:22 PM

1 username
2 people

It irks me to know end. Make conversations difficult at the best of times and impossible the rest of the time.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:30 PM

People that think just because I don't LIKE doing something, that I am an idiot and don't know HOW to do it.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM

My period. WHY do I have to go through this every month? I'm DONE having kids... had 4 of them... procreated enough for my brother, my brother in law and one set of friends... I'm DONE feeling this way once a month... UGH.

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane
Old 07-23-2010, 09:49 PM

People who can't drive at - or faster than - the speed limit. I HAVE SHIT TO DO!!

No one in Maryland knows what a turn signal is. I want a potato gun in my truck, just for each and every one of these morons. If they can't use it, they won't mind if I shoot it out, right?

People who think they have the right to tell me I can't smoke. Look, you've already made it illegal to smoke indoors in public. Now we have to go outside. Stop whining because we're smoking by the door, you got your way and this is the result. And yes, I know smoking is bad for me. ALL SMOKERS KNOW THIS. I'll stop when I'm good and ready to.

The religious right. Enough said.

People who randomly IM me for no apparent reason, and expect a conversation out of me. If I wanted to talk to you, I would have called you on the phone. I love you, now leave me the hell alone.

People who are willfully and willingly ignorant and stupid. True ignorance is one thing - that's acceptable, because it can be fixed and people who are truly ignorant of something generally don't like being ignorant. But when you deliberately ignore obvious facts because they're inconvienient or challenge your comfort zone, this is unacceptable. I WILL thorw these things in your face deliberately, to show you just how foolish you really are being, and your precious 'comfort zone' can go get f***ed.

I think I'm done for now
Old 07-23-2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
People who think they have the right to tell me I can't smoke. Look, you've already made it illegal to smoke indoors in public. Now we have to go outside. Stop whining because we're smoking by the door, you got your way and this is the result. And yes, I know smoking is bad for me. ALL SMOKERS KNOW THIS. I'll stop when I'm good and ready to.
Don't come to bc...can't smoke by the doors either..
Old 07-23-2010, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Don't come to bc...can't smoke by the doors either..
Yet another reason I want to move to Canada.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxflame88 View Post
Yet another reason I want to move to Canada.
I think its 3 metres...for the record...they made it so you have to stand in the street...hahahaha...(which of course is illegal for the record)
Old 07-24-2010, 01:09 PM

It's 19 feet for the metrically challenged, lol.

In Ontario you can't even smoke on hospital property!
Old 07-24-2010, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathesgirl View Post
It's 19 feet for the metrically challenged, lol.

In Ontario you can't even smoke on hospital property!
I can understand that. People at a hospital are trying not to die, and cigarette smoke wafting in through a window or door isn't going to help anyone with that, but I'm sick of being expected to walk basically into the middle of a parking lot, with no shade or anything to sit on, simply because someone can't handle the smell of cigarettes for the 15 seconds it takes to walk through a door. Honestly, if it's that bad, hold your breath for a few seconds.

You claim you have the right to be smoke-free. That's fine, I respect that, so long as you respect my right to smoke without walking to the middle of nowhere in the blazing Maryland sun. I am not a freaking leper just because I want to smoke.

Tags
community, quirks