Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 01:20 AM

Default Valentine's Day Plans....

I know it's a little early-but I'm interested in finding out what other people's plans are for Valentine's Day in terms of their multiple partners.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:10 PM

Ill be with Farey the partner I live with, wont be seeing Pearl as she doesn't live close by.
Not sure what we are going to do yet, I think one of our local restaurants are doing a "same sex" meal, which would be great as it means we can openly be "out" without worrying about upsetting those around us.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:41 PM

My wife and i will likely go to a nice restaurant. Something very typical. Our mutual partner officially just broke it off, so we will not have the pleasure of doing anything nice with her in a romantic set.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:38 AM

Im working on planning somthing with GG. We are working on giving LR a very rememberable evening. Of course we will do the usual ( dinner, flowers, dress up).But I figure if I have a backup ( GG ) to help with making LR happy then that dosent mean I have to do half the work. It means we can make her twice as happy. Wish us luck

Peace andLove
Maca
Old 01-17-2010, 04:50 AM

You guys rock! Glad to hear you are thinking about it already...now I better talk to Polynerdist
Take care my friend
Peace and Love
Mono

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 01-17-2010, 06:27 AM

My hubby mentioned that since this Valentine's will be the first with my BF that he's happy to let us spend it together *sigh* I can't believe how lucky I am to have such wonderful men in my life <3
Old 01-17-2010, 01:15 PM

I hadn't really thought much about it yet.

The previous weekend our local BDSM community is having their annual Valentine's play party which we're already registered for and will also volunteer at.

Valentine's falls on a long weekend here so maybe we'll get to go do something fun, interesting and most definitely NOT teenager friendly!

Robin
Old 02-04-2010, 05:22 AM

Default Woohoo!

This being our second valentines together as chosen family I think it is gearing up to be a full weekend!

Friday the 12th, Redpepper and I will be celebrating and she will spend the night at my place. Saturday the 13th, I will babysit so Polynerdist can take her out. Sunday the 14th, Polynerdist, her son and I will have a triple date with her (who knows what could happen when her two loves team up )

There have been amazing changes in our lives since the last Valentines day...we all have so much love to share

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 02-04-2010, 01:51 PM

further to my previous post... We have registered for a couple yoga class valentine's afternoon so will be attending that. He also wants to go to one of our fav sushi places to have their Love Boat special.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:14 PM

Last year, Easy worked and they ran him late so we missed our reservations. Eventually, Easy, Asha, Sunday and I ended up at a sushi restaurant together and it was a fun night.

This year is turning out nightmarish. Our original plan was concert Saturday night, dinner Sunday night. But now, my daughter wants to do a Chinese New Year festival (it's going to be the year of the tiger, which was her birth year) here, at the same time that Asha wants to do a dog show in another city. All I want is to spend an evening being something other than mother and not thinking about bills, schools, or doctors. Easy and Sunday are supposed to be doing the planning but I think really they're hiding somewhere and hoping it will go away. It will work out, but headaches until then!

Tags
love, romance, sharing, time, valentines