Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 08-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Banned

Default Oh Noooo

Getting a little full of yourself dont you think!

I think you need to take a nap, aswering to many questions like your the resident expert can do that to you!

hello this is a forum isent it, or have you dicided only you can answer,
who are you to announce a story isent true, how obnocious of you,
when someone offers advice or relates a story of something that happened in the past, who are you to be so rude to the person that has taken the time to respond,
just because you have little or no experience it doesent mean it dident happen.

when people take the time to respond to a thread in a forum they do so because they can its called a forum... <flame deleted>.
we dont need people that want to creat auguments and nastyness over a coment
Since your the only one complaining, you need to take your own advice

Last edited by AutumnalTone; 08-21-2012 at 11:46 PM. Reason: flame removed
Old 08-21-2012, 10:52 PM

Repost what you wrote, that I responded to. Then we can have a conversation.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Banned

Don't feed the troll, folks.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will View Post
Tree, i like to thank you very very much for the reply, and others say its been two years and yes it has.. and you know that is very sad. Last year i finally broke away from this person; and to give back ground, yes I told her in the VERY BEGINNING.. nothing was suprise or new to that situation; But Ttree, i needed to hear what you had to say, and over the last few days i read your reply several times... it was healing to let me know i am doing the right things. I have no one right now, and maybe someday i may find the right place to build a family or maybe not, but for now i'm focused in business and hopefully that empty spot for a family in my heart may find its place.

I appreciate ALL THE RESPONSES, THEY ARE ALL VERY HELPFUL (Even the sarcastic ones about my absence)... THANK YOU.
Thanks for your reply, Will. I admit when I posted it that I didn't check the year posted, however I do think that sometimes it can still add clarity when someone posts even a while after the event (in answer to your question, Nycidie). One never knows if the person's issue ever got resolved, if perhaps they stayed with the same person and have been suffering worse for it, or have had on and off relationships or the presence of the same (or another) toxic individual in their lives, or as you said, Will, they may need some more reassurance even years after the event to know that they did the right thing, as these issues don't simply heal and become forgotten overnight, and may affect our own lives and other relationships later on. If a question touches my heart I like to just answer it openly and honestly in the hopes that it will shed some clarity, and I tend to base my answers on my own personal experiences and try to make it clear where I am merely speculating.

Also, I do suspect that other people may read these forums even if the original person doesn't, and they may have similar queries. I don't usually post questions, I usually see how other people's questions have been answered instead. The only reason I posted a question recently was because I was desperate for some answers from someone who understood me and couldn't find anything relevant to me, was completely lost in the forums.

I am really glad to know that you found this useful, Will. Thank you very much for your reply and I really hope that things go well for you.