Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 02-05-2011, 01:31 AM

Default Break through!!

Lots of talking, lots of openness and, somehow or another, I feel really good because for some unknown reason Redpepper feels better....

I am so confused but happy to seemingly get this elephant out of the room....I really have no clue what just happened but I feel lighter

And no..it was not sex..I can't have sex when I am not connected...but now I am feeling REALLY connected!!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 02-05-2011, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Lots of talking, lots of openness and, somehow or another, I feel really good because for some unknown reason Redpepper feels better....

I am so confused but happy to seemingly get this elephant out of the room....I really have no clue what just happened but I feel lighter
Phew...glad to hear it...I don't like it when there's disharmony with you two.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
Phew...glad to hear it...I don't like it when there's disharmony with you two.
Thanks Derby....when I figure out what happened I will tell you

Poly Events All Over
Old 02-05-2011, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Thanks Derby....when I figure out what happened I will tell you
Unless RP tells me first
Old 02-16-2011, 03:22 PM

Smile Poly blunders

Last night Redpepper and I went out for dinner. She was helping me test out a texting feature on my phone and I thought something was wrong when she didn't get my message. Ten minutes later I got a message simply stating "I love you too *insert name*" apparently I sent the message to her husband

It's all good though..he knows about us

Poly Events All Over
Old 02-16-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Ten minutes later I got a message simply stating "I love you too *insert name*" apparently I sent the message to her husband
Sounds like you better be careful with that phone...one day you might accidentally hit the 'Group' button...

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?
Old 02-16-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginaryIllusion View Post
Sounds like you better be careful with that phone...one day you might accidentally hit the 'Group' button...
Taht's 153 contacts thanks to Facebook integration..did that at XMAS by mistake

Poly Events All Over
Old 02-16-2011, 05:18 PM

My husband and my boyfriend get together just the two of them about every 2 weeks. They go out for a beer at a sports bar or sometimes just sit at my bf's place and talk. For several years my husband has been very supportive of my bf with his career troubles and the terrible marital strife and divorce he has gone through. Now that the bf and I are in a sexual relationship it has become even more important for the two of them to build trust between them.

After they hang out for awhile, my husband always comes home so happy, with tears in his eyes, feeling the brotherly love beween them like neither of them has ever known. (I feel some pride in this! I have enhanced their friendship!) My husband will say, "I know why you love him. I love him too! He's a good guy!" And I feel so validated.

I love it when my husband leaves in the morning, on a day when I have plans to meet with my bf, and he says, "Have fun today. Take good care of our friend!" It feels like we are all on the same team. Sometimes he'll even ask what I'm going to wear!

About 3 weeks ago we went out to a club and went dancing. It was magical! I danced with my husband, and then my boyfriend. It was the first time I had ever danced with the bf, wow, we had such a blast! His ex was such an unhappy person, she would have never danced with him or even smiled at him, and here he was, dancing around uninhibited with me, and my husband watching on, happy for him, and for me, woo hoo. We left the club arm in arm with me in the middle, all three of us laughing and silly. On the way home my husband told me to go ahead in the back seat and have some fun, so we were kissing and laughing and I kept reaching up and rubbing my husband's shoulders and... well, it was one of the best nights of my life.

I have a weekly support group I've been going to for several years, and a few people have come up to me lately and said, "I can really see a lot of growth in you." They don't have a clue, but I know in my heart, what love is doing for me. I feel like I am living and loving life to the fullest. I feel like the luckiest girl around!!!
Old 02-17-2011, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Last night Redpepper and I went out for dinner. She was helping me test out a texting feature on my phone and I thought something was wrong when she didn't get my message. Ten minutes later I got a message simply stating "I love you too *insert name*" apparently I sent the message to her husband

It's all good though..he knows about us
LMAO, that is AWESOME!
RP-you are welcome to text me ILY anytime! I'll be sure to respond in like manner!!!

heheheheheheheheheheh..
Old 02-17-2011, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carma View Post
About 3 weeks ago we went out to a club and went dancing. It was magical! . . . I have a weekly support group I've been going to for several years, and a few people have come up to me lately and said, "I can really see a lot of growth in you." They don't have a clue, but I know in my heart, what love is doing for me. I feel like I am living and loving life to the fullest. I feel like the luckiest girl around!!!
Sounds wonderful! Yay!!

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee