Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 08:21 AM

happiness is doing stuff for those I love just because I can. I like to go out of my way sometimes to make my partners day. Sometimes its a surprise and sometimes its offered or insisted. It makes me happy and fills my heart with joy. They are all so worth it. I love them all so
Old 01-21-2011, 03:38 PM

Wolf and I are having a lazy Friday. I'm laying on the couch watching him play the video game he bought me last week (that I haven't played yet, lol). Sometimes it's nice to just relax and be.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:50 AM

Last week we 3 all went out to a stand up comedy club. My wife sat in the middle of us, was very brave and held both our hands nearly all night in public. The love was emanating out of her for both of her guys, she was practically glowing.
She was also very horny when we got home.
It was a great night.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodkafan View Post
Last week we 3 all went out to a stand up comedy club. My wife sat in the middle of us, was very brave and held both our hands nearly all night in public. The love was emanating out of her for both of her guys, she was practically glowing.
She was also very horny when we got home.
It was a great night.
That's great progress! As I recall you don't know your metamour well?
Old 01-26-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
That's great progress! As I recall you don't know your metamour well?
Hi TP that is fair to say. We have had 3 scheduled nights out with all 3 of us together; about a dozen impromptu meetings with him and I on our own. We keep saying we will get together without my wife to go for a drink and a big chat man to man (my wife is resistant to that idea).
The main problem is just time (we both work; my wife would never be interested in a guy who did not have a job) and also the fact that we have different rates of alcohol intake; I am a lightweight and will have had enough after 2 lagers. I think we need to go do it though. It's a man thing.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodkafan View Post
Hi TP that is fair to say. We have had 3 scheduled nights out with all 3 of us together; about a dozen impromptu meetings with him and I on our own. We keep saying we will get together without my wife to go for a drink and a big chat man to man (my wife is resistant to that idea).
The main problem is just time (we both work; my wife would never be interested in a guy who did not have a job) and also the fact that we have different rates of alcohol intake; I am a lightweight and will have had enough after 2 lagers. I think we need to go do it though. It's a man thing.
I know I was nervous for Indigo and Mr. A to meet. I was scared they wouldn't like each other and the whole thing would fall apart. So maybe reassurance is needed that you two needn't be best buds, but you would like the opportunity to know this man who is such an important part of her life.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
I know I was nervous for Indigo and Mr. A to meet. I was scared they wouldn't like each other and the whole thing would fall apart. So maybe reassurance is needed that you two needn't be best buds, but you would like the opportunity to know this man who is such an important part of her life.
We are just going at our own pace. She doesn't really need any reassurance now. We get on well enough for the moment, there is no stress. If we (he and I) need to talk to each other about anything, we just phone or text.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:47 AM

Do you ever meet people and you just get a vibe, the sense that they are poly? Well, this does not happen to me very often. Sometimes it happens and I end up being wrong. I hope this isn't the case, because my poly-dar goes ringing off the hook when I speak with the couple across the way from me. For the longest time I only talked with the male, we'll call him Pepe. Pepe would always come out and help me shovel my car out of the snow, and while doing so we would have nice conversations. There is chemistry there, I think, but I never flirted with him because I hadn't met his girlfriend. The last thing I want to do is be the clandestine other woman! So finally, our last snow storm both Pepe, and his girlfriend -I'll call her sara- came out, and I got to help them clear their cars. Well sara and I were very flirtatious with one another, and I really enjoyed speaking with her, so I invited them both over for dinner at my place for tomorrow night. I am so excited!

I have no idea if they are poly. They may just be looking for a threesome. Or they just may be very easy going, good humored, vanilla folks. Either way, I am happy to have such great neighbors, and happy to be making new friends here. It's not something I do often due to being so busy with work and school!
Old 01-31-2011, 09:39 PM

We have a door. Georgia, the cat, can be with her boyfriend Mono and have her own bed to sleep on, her own love to pet her... Trevor, the cat, hasn't noticed yet... he is too busy protecting the territory on his own boyfriend PN's bed to notice.

Me? I covet my room and have no one attached to it but me. The house is becoming whole... walking through piles of laundry is not the best, but its coming together.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:50 AM

So, the couple across the parking lot has never heard of poly, but they def have poly-type philosophies. They just never heard the term before. We are planning for Jazz (my primary) to visit in March to meet the neighbors, and we will see where that leads

It has been so long since the last time Jazz and I have been interested in a person, and here we have two people! We have never gone for a couple before, so this will be new. I have a great feeling about it.

They are so flirtatious, friendly, interesting and educated. I find it incredible that just a few days ago I was on this forum complaining and whining about the lack of places to meet good people, and here they were right across the parking lot this whole time!

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee