Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 08-17-2009, 06:25 AM

*smiles and sighs*

Someday...this is what I would want. And although I know you guys have put in a lot of hard work and effort, this is a wish I could dream for.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:39 AM

We indeed are becoming more and more content and grounded in our happiness and lives together.

My husband asked me the other night what my intent was with all this as he sometimes is fearful that it is too much in someway as we are all so content. I didn't know how to answer at first as it is hard to say why we do things that are not the norm sometimes and it has all become so natural and easy to love one another. I finally said that it was simple, it's just my path. I'm on it and know it is right for me by the fact that I have never felt so alive and real before. If you saw the difference even in what we look like in photographs you'd see. I have never had so many comments on Facebook about how happy I look and how young and healthy. It must be the right path!

We have all decided to take a further step in our relationship together and that is that Mono is looking for a place closer to us. It has been 8 months now and we all agree that he lives too far away. This is the next step to us living together really, but a very important one. I can visit after work everyday and Mono will not have to travel as far to come and get me. Right now he has to come and get me so my parents don't notice the car is gone over night.

I am happy to have discovered that if we were to buy a house together or me and my husband buy one and Mono rent from us that it will be financially feasible. I am sooooo looking forward to getting my own room and maybe even bathroom?? We have started talking about what our needs would be and how to accommodate my little man (my son). It's early days yet and we won't be looking into all this soon. By the time we get there we will all know each other so well and be so ready to take this kind of leap. One that I have no doubt will last the rest of our lives in terms of deep love and friendship.

Lastly is the hurdle of telling our families.... *sigh* not an easy task although we already get comments about how I am dictated two by my two men... something my mother said in joke this weekend... I wonder what they think they know? hmmmm.... it will be interesting to find out eventually. I know one thing is true, I will be able to be completely free with my affections. It drives me crazy to be around Mono and not be able to touch him and kiss him. Show him the love that I feel. I do with my eyes and glances, but it isn't near enough!
Old 08-17-2009, 04:05 PM

RP, Mono....so happy for how things are going for you all. RP you say the same stuff my OSO says when we're out in public....she wants to show PDAs but we're still not out locally, either. Mono, when we're out of town all 3 together I will walk hand in hand with each of them at times and yes, the looks and glances we get are really something! The best one is the look of.....huh? What is that? One guy, two women, wha??????....it is hilarious. I even think a few times, I caught other guys staring and their wives dragging them back to reality with the admonition of "don't you dare ever......" so funny!
Old 08-17-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1npt View Post
I even think a few times, I caught other guys staring and their wives dragging them back to reality with the admonition of "don't you dare ever......" so funny!
I never thought of that! I guess seeing other possibilities would make other people think about what they might be able to have LOL! Very cool.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:48 PM

Yes it is, Mono!.....have also noticed quite a few odd looks from the 15-18 year olds in the shopping malls....they seem a little puzzled at first. I guess since we're all probably their parents ages and while they are a little more acclimated to their generation having multiple partners (they think they and MTV invented the notion, silly kids), they don't think their parents would ever approve of or do anything like this. Maybe we're all a little cooler than they think we are!
Old 08-17-2009, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
There is a shared love amongst us for one person and each other.

The key to our success, I believe, is that each person cares so much for the other person and thier well-being.
...but with genuine caring you stop noticing the “work” aspect and it just becomes our nature to look after each other.
Thank you Redpepper…you amaze and bless me with your love..despite the fact you scare me….I had to say it!
WOW.......you're the man!!!! What a great post.

Barry
Old 08-18-2009, 01:09 AM

Thanks Barry, I don't know about being the man, but I am certainly a very fortunate one...I feel it every day

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 08-18-2009, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1npt View Post
when we're out of town all 3 together I will walk hand in hand with each of them at times
Do you have a side for each of your ladies....? For me my husband sleeps on my left and Mono he sleeps on my right. It has transferred to day to day life somewhat at this point.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:07 AM

I'm really thnking Redpepper loves me..a lot...that's all

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 08-18-2009, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
I'm really thnking Redpepper loves me..a lot...that's all
how did you guess

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee