Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 03-10-2010, 02:22 AM

I admire most how your love grows during times of vulnerability.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
what he doesn't know is that I love him more for allowing me to see him at his most vulnerable and hurt. Such a precious and pure gift.
One that only you get to see...a gift or burden? Either way, I'm glad you were with me Lilo

Polynerdist and I had a great talk about this tonight as well, among other things

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 03-10-2010, 04:03 PM

Last night, we all got together for a nacho and movie night. Redpepper's son suggested the evening and it was great to just relax into the evening. After the movie, me and Polynerdist hit a coffee shop for some chat and people watching. We were there for almost 3 hours I think and our discussions covered a broad spectrum of issues. We talked about the impact of Redpepper and my ex meeting all the way down to the idea of co-habitatiing. We are similar in many ways and very different in others but have a very deep and open dialogue. The concept of our family has become almost bigger than the concept of the realtionships involved for me. It's hard to explain but very meaningful and important.

Poly Events All Over
Old 03-14-2010, 02:23 AM

Friday Redpepper and I picked up her custom belt for the upcoming BDSM event. She got a very cool collar and wrist band as well. I picked up my own wristband to add just a little to my standard collar and leash. Looks like it will be a great event and I fully intend to get a solid thrashing that will be heard loud and clear!

Tonight we are all watching a movie at her place and tomorrow it's mine and their son's time to have our lunch date while she goes to her burlesque workshop and Polynerdist hits the poly pot luck. Busy busy!

On a side note her Dad came by while we were all doing a puzzle with friends. The atmosphere has really changed since her parents got back from vacation. They seem to sense that we are all ok. A new era perhaps?

Happy times...I just need to work on some of my other crap....patience!

Poly Events All Over

Last edited by MonoVCPHG; 03-14-2010 at 02:40 AM.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:25 AM

Here's to living it with love, family and positivity Hope everyone finds their own happy place!

Poly Events All Over
Old 03-16-2010, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post

It would be so wonderful for ALL of the heartbroken people from that family to have healing and be able to move on and build happy lives going forward.

XO to you and Mono both!!
Thanks LR

Poly Events All Over
Old 03-17-2010, 03:50 AM

Default I did it!

I've told my Mom, my Step-Mom, and most of my staff about being poly I was incredibly worried about reactions, confusion, or possible prejudice, but so far there haven't been any situations I couldn't handle. I'm so relieved, I'm just so happy! My Step-Mom (bless her liberal tendencies) is intrigued by the whole idea and is anxious to meet my bf! He's not quite ready for the big family meeting just yet, needs a little time to adjust to me being open. Soon I'll be able to introduce him proudly to the rest of family and they will get to know the wonderful, sweet man he is <3 So happy!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 05:12 AM

Default right on Booklady!

This is fantastic news my friend there is so much freedom in being open.
Keep us updated!

Poly Events All Over
Old 03-23-2010, 05:49 AM

Default Friendship

I just had a coffee with Polynerdist which served two purposes. First I was looking forward to having some friend time with him, and secondly it gave Redpepper some much needed space and her time
We chatted about his travels in south america and a bit of mine in Asia. Not a word was spoken of relationships, not that they were avoided, we just don't have a lot to deal with right now. We enjoyed each others company as friends. What more can I say about my evening....what more needs to be said?

I owe Redpepper for a lot of love, support, compassion and friendship. I also owe her for the friendship I have with her husband and son. Thanks Lilo, I love you

Poly Events All Over
Old 03-23-2010, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
I just had a coffee with Polynerdist which served two purposes. First I was looking forward to having some friend time with him, and secondly it gave Redpepper some much needed space and her time
We chatted about his travels in south america and a bit of mine in Asia. Not a word was spoken of relationships, not that they were avoided, we just don't have a lot to deal with right now. We enjoyed each others company as friends. What more can I say about my evening....what more needs to be said?

I owe Redpepper for a lot of love, support, compassion and friendship. I also owe her for the friendship I have with her husband and son. Thanks Lilo, I love you
i love you more baby. googleplex times more than you will ever say that you love me.... so there!

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee