Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 11-05-2009, 05:01 AM

Oh, Mono! I am so glad for all y'all!
Old 11-06-2009, 07:33 AM

Hi Everyone...
I am having a great day today. Been talking with O, and feeling fabulous.
Just thought I would put that out there.

yay for happy people! Great to hear your news too Mono
Old 11-09-2009, 06:08 AM

Default What a weekend!!

Redpepper and I had a great weekend. It was a complete visit, dinner, concert, dancing, supper with another poly family and most importantly...communication!!

I fully understand that a lot of people, mono and poly, don't want to deal with pushing the depth of their relationships and I also get that some people see this deepening as "drama". Our relationship, just like the one she has with her husband, is based on deepening our understanding of each other. We thrive on communication and what some people may consider "drama".

In communicating so much we have formed connections so deep they feel timeless and are rewarding in ways that are hard to describe. I am again blown away by what we are building..all of us. This also includes the community of poly friends we have which is growing and becoming normalized as well. This is amazing and I love her more and more every time we have a "dramatic" moment and discover something new about each other. Redpepper has changed me forever in how I view relationships and what my expectations are. Thank god she plans on keeping me around because I would rather be alone than have anything less than what we have becomeÖ.I think Iím safe though..she seems to have a liking for this Mono Vanilla Cracker

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 11-09-2009, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
I think Iím safe though..she seems to have a liking for this Mono Vanilla Cracker
purrrrrr, I sure do.... you are totally safe.

Our success this week was that if you get frustrated, angry and start lashing out, that I should take it with a grain of salt and wait until you figure out why and can tell me, so that we can work on it.... you learned about me that if you say you want to do something, or don't want to do something I will take that at face value. I can't read minds and rely on you to tell me honestly what you need and want to do.

Turns out that because I did take your communication at face value we had an excellent evening dancing with friends at a club.... if you had said you didn't want to go, which is how you were reeeeaaally feeling, then we wouldn't of had the good time we had... never know how things will turn out.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:18 AM

There is not much to say other than we continue to deepen our love. We've got our bearings again and are on track to shape the future. We just spent 24 hours together and always have something to share with each other...even if it is just silent energy. Thanks Gorgeous

Poly Events All Over
Old 11-15-2009, 08:53 AM

Default hanging with the primary ;)

I just got home from a great evening of chatting and a movie with Redpepper's husband. We haven't really got to have any one-on-one talking time so it felt due. We all hung out in the afternoon which is very important and that lead into a girl's night out for Redpepper. Her husband and son and I hung out and then, after the little guy was in bed, me and him sat down to check in. We had a good discussion of where we both were and how our relationships with Redpepper are going. We talked for about two hours and then turned our brains off to watch a movie.
We are similar in many ways and enjoy each others company. Outside of Redpepper he is the person I trust most. I am proud to be considered his friend

Poly Events All Over
Old 11-15-2009, 07:48 PM

Happiness is: being out with friends, texting to Mono and my husband (who are hanging out together at my house) that I am heading home, and getting a text back from each of them that they will see me soon. ahhh, I love that.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:02 PM

Sounds like heaven.

Last edited by lola; 11-15-2009 at 08:03 PM. Reason: missed the key
Old 11-16-2009, 05:02 PM

Default so sweet

This is wonderful we experienced a similiar event as I had a Dinner to attend Saturday night. At my suggestion and to my surprise the guys went to the local Turkey Raffle, they had a blast together and even brought home lots of goodies. Redpepper I can totally get the warm feeling of coming home to both partners, I am lucky enough we all live together.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Old 11-16-2009, 06:12 PM

Yes you are very lucky you all live together. I look forward to that one day. Right now though my happiness is that I go to Mono's place and he treats me like a princess. I don't have to do anything! Its like being on holiday... I love it. I wouldn't get that if we lived together.

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee