Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 12-31-2011, 05:51 PM

Default My wife has a bf

I am 42 and my wife is 40 and we've been married for 17 years. My wife has had a boyfriend for 2 years now. They typically see each other once or twice a week. Her bf is single so she can just go visit with him at his apartment. I love her having a bf however she doesn't want me to have a gf and at this point, I am perfectly fine with that. He gives her very good sex and of course she comes home and gives me all of the details. I'll start with that.....
Old 12-31-2011, 06:18 PM

Why doesn't she want you to have the same? At what point will she be ok with it. ...how many years? I got to say hypocrisy really rubs me the wrong way. Two years sounds like life time to me....glad it doesn't bother you. Do you think it could become a problem? Is she doing anything to become ok with it?
Old 12-31-2011, 07:01 PM

Yeah, that's not fair -- unless it is that you really don't want a gf. If you do, then I think it sucks, actually, and would say it's time to renegotiate boundaries.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 12-31-2011, 09:13 PM

I really don't want to have a gf however it has started to cross my mind somewhat lately. I wish she was a little more open to it. If push came to shove then I know she would be ok with it however I certainly don't think she would enjoy it like I do.

Tags
one vagina policy, unfair rules