Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 12-27-2011, 10:06 PM

Wink Single girl from GA looking for a couple/person

Hi, I did a thread on here but decided to do a better one Bout myself. I'm 23, live in ga. Looking for a m/m couple or m/f. I'm open to sharing or being a full triad. I hope to have a long term relationship, not looking for just a fling. I'm fine with long distance re, as long as everyone keeps in touch and hopefully able to be together. I'll be honest I'm more of a stay at home type of person but I love keeping house and taking care of my others. I'm very cuddly and it makes me so happy to be able to make dinner and wait on my people. I have a tounge ring and 2 tattoos, but I clean up well and have wonderful manners. I'm somewhat of a geek I like RPGs and games. I play guitar and sing. My ideal relationship is m/m/f but I don't mind m/f/f at all. I just hope to meet someone so I can be happy. Thanks
Old 12-28-2011, 01:38 AM

Default hello

Hi.
Saw your post. My husband and I also live in GA (southwest). We are looking for a woman who is interested in a LT triad relationship. We are a very open, laid back and funloving couple. We are not into the bar or night club scene. Our idea of a good time is a good cookout with friends and family.
If you think this sounds good and would like to know more about us, we would really like the opportunity to talk to you and get to know each other better.
Just drop me a line and let me know.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:56 AM

You seem really nice, so I thought I'd say hi.

I'm a Yankee that moved to Nashville six months ago. Big geek, play D&D, love my quiet time with a good book. I'm sociable but more of a homebody usually. I'm skinny and not unhandsome

I've just started to "come out" as poly, but I've felt like it was for me since I heard about it for the first time.

Anyway, I'd enjoy talking more, send me a PM sometime.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:14 PM

Default looking for more ru?

we are looking for a woman to be with us for life we have been married for 20 years and really love having a woman with us , we would love to talk to you and see if we click.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:28 AM

Hello Kaylin,

My wife and I read your post and very much liked what we saw. If you were open to it, we would like to get to know you better, be it as friends or something more down the line. Like you, we are searching with the idea of a long term partner. If there's anything you would like to know about us, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to hearing from you.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:38 PM

I'm interested to chat with you more! Im the female part of a mf couple. I'm 21 he is 28. You mentioned you would be interested in dating two men as well as a woman...sounds a lot like me. Personally, I would be open & welcoming to adding more partners to our "poly family", perhaps if you found a boyfriend you wanted to invite to join us in the relationship. Just my thoughts for now. Add me as a friend to view my pictures

Last edited by Senga; 01-11-2012 at 02:46 PM.