Bucket list

Derbylicious

So what's on your bucket list? (one item at a time)

I'd love to go to Bora Bora

my first thing...besides making a family

to start my own school where children can learn more freely with out the restrictions given by american public schools today. I'd also put together the best of the best in teach methods including letting students study some of what they want on their own!!

SCUBA dive the Great Barrier Reef

to start my own school where children can learn more freely with out the restrictions given by american public schools today. I'd also put together the best of the best in teach methods including letting students study some of what they want on their own!!

I like that one. Do you support homeschooling/unschooling? It's either going to be that or a private school which aligns with my views.

~~~

JAPAN OR BUST.

That is all.

~Raven~

Publish a novel... or see my friend G's novel published, either way.

To be a New York artist.
(To go on holiday somewhere warm with my family
To be able to buy a house that suit our needs more.
To have a spot to just be.)
I'm hoping the brackets will make it look like I didn't have to many??:rolleyes::cool:

To fish in Alaska.

Just Me,
Tim

To wake up the way I used to; guilt free and confident that no matter what the day brings I will go back to sleep without a hint of doubt that some things will be the same.

To break down the inhibitions that prevent me from feeling with 100% intensity all the time.

I like that one. Do you support homeschooling/unschooling?

I'm a huge fan of Unschooling. And the term itself makes me smile. :)

It's so sad to see this massive machine that is government schools churning out people who have no spark, no drive to learn on their own. You make education a task in rote memory and regurgitating facts and you really kill people's desired to learn, explore and grow. :( It's so sad.

So... I love your goal, very, very much.

my bucket list

Finish PhD
Buy a home (by myself!)
Write (and publish) a book
Travel to every continent
Kill my own meat
Put out an album

find a four leaf clover
find and keep some really good friends
learn to love myself
Visit paris
Publish a book of poems
Learn to fire-hoop
Get a tattoo
Go to burning man and contribute to it
Get my belly button pierced
stop my automatic negative thoughts
Let go of my past
Not be so sensitive
jump off a cliff into the ocean
Break a bone
ride a rollercoaster
sell sea shells by the sea shore
Go to Mardi Gras
Find happiness...in myself. and just myself. Depend on noone.
conqure my social anxiety and beat my depression
Visit San Francisco
learn to flirt
grow a couple inches
(more to come)

Back