Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 07:54 PM

Congratulations Mono and Redpepper!!
Old 01-03-2010, 08:39 PM

Absolutely awesome for all of you! You all have my sincerest wishes for many, many more years of love and happiness.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:04 PM

WOW, what a surprise to come home to today. Mono and I spent the night together and managed to stay off of here for the whole time.

Nerdist ( so cute) told me I should go right on the computer and check the forum. Something that is not usually welcome! heh. and here it is!!

I am in tears at how wonderful my husband is, to acknowledge something such as this is full compersion to me. I am on top of the world. What hard work, but we are making it, we have made it.

I just have to say that without this forum we would not have such good legs to stand on. Thank you thank you thank you, ALL OF YOU for helping us. Your love and support mean the world to me and make it possible for me to give the same love and support back. This is family, this is community to me, we can all do this, we are living proof. Sure you might not want the same thing as we have, but you can have whatever you need/want/desire to be happy, if you work hard and keep coming from a place of love and caring in my opinion.

I have learned so much. Phew......

onwards and upwards

kisses and hugs, redpepper.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:06 PM

what a lovely message redpepper i am truly happy for you x
Old 01-03-2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polynerdist View Post
It is important to me to somehow publicly acknowledge this milestone in their lives. Without doing so it will likely pass unnoticed by the world, and not receive the social legitimacy it deserves.

redpepper and mono, I am proud of what you, and we, have created so far. Much love on your one year anniversary, and here's to many more happy years!
Congrats to Mono and RP.

Welcome PolyN!

It's so nice to finally see something in writing from YOU!!!!

Maca and I talk endlessly about "I wonder what (you) would say..."

I hope you all continue to have a wonderful year!
Old 01-03-2010, 09:23 PM

yes congratulations to you too polynerdist! you have written a lovely and very touching message yourself, recognising the value of poly relationships getting the "social legitimacy" they deserve, (despite the prejudiced judgements of those outside them, whether in this community or outside).

all the best to all three of you and all your loved-ones x

Last edited by dakid; 01-03-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:38 PM

Quote:

redpepper and mono, I am proud of what you, and we, have created so far. Much love on your one year anniversary, and here's to many more happy years!
Quote:

I am truly honored and humbled by your words, my friend. Thank you for opening your own heart and accepting me as chosen family. Your guidance and reassurance has given us the strength to push through some very painful and trying times. Your quick action in times of family crisis during our coming out are a testimony to the strength of your character and belief in being true to yourself. You are an example of strength and integrity for all around you. You are the pillar of Redpepper's life, I am humbled by your character and am proud to stand next to you and offer my support as part of our chosen family.

To Redpepper...thanks for hanging in there...honestly, you blow me away.

This forum has been a place to collect my thoughts and journal. Every now and then I get to help some one....thanks to all.

Peace and Love
Mono

P.S. I can't believe he didn't murder me!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 01-03-2010, 10:02 PM

So beautiful! I'm proud of you three, though I barely know you. Congratulations! *applause*
Old 01-03-2010, 10:25 PM

Awwww! I'm so happy for all three of you! What a lovely post to read
Congratulations!
Old 01-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Custodian

I told my husband about this thread and he was impressed by Mr. Redpepper's compersion. We, too had a similar experience where my "other guy" thought S would "kill him", although they never did end up meeting and things never went much further than that.

I'm trying to gradually normalize the idea of us seeing other people by talking about it like it's something that goes on all around us. It's nice to have stories "of success and happiness" to balance with the less pleasant struggles that we hear about.

Tags
family, love