Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 12-09-2011, 05:18 PM

Talking Late to the Party

Well, I've been lurking for awhile, and even posted twice so far! So I figure an intro is in order.

I am a pansexual woman with a hubby and three kids. Got married almost 17 years ago, have three very different and amazingly unique girls. We opened up to poly about 4 years ago. I came out, to DH first, as pansexual 6 years ago. We have always been rather open minded, but no matter that we discussed open relationships, having FWBs and all of that, I stumbled into poly. We often call it the "Ooops I'm Poly!" syndrome. For us it meant an emotional affair and a big big mess. We made it through, and are in a better place.

I'm recently in a new LDR and, hopefully, being much more self aware of things like communication and that oh so dangerous at times, NRE! DH is on the forum, somewhere lol, and LDR visits. We often discuss threads together and it helps us cement our own feelings and ground rules on poly and how it fits into our lives.

That's about it for now, I'm actually pretty open so if people have questions, feel free to ask!
Old 12-12-2011, 10:54 PM

Default hi

this is interesting.can you help making ppl understand that polyamory is not a bad thing. i live in india