Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 04:39 AM

Default NY man looking for a long term poly relationship

Hi all. It is hard enought to date in NY let alone finding like minded poly people. Thought I would try saying hello here. I am a straight poly male in NYC. I am looking for a primary partner that is open minded and who would like a long term relationship with a primary partner. I am also open to others that are already in poly relationships. I am looking for a friendship first with the possibility for more. I love women who are artistic and or Spiritual. I would describe myself as fun, creative and spiritual. Practitionar of tantra, learning Reiki and energetic healing and the Law of Attraction. I am creative professional that makes visual effects for commercials
Old 12-29-2009, 05:07 PM

artist103 - have you looked into the various New York City polyamory communities? Seems like it would be a good place for you to find other poly folks, get to know them on a social basis, make friends with those who you feel "click" and let things go from there...

If you need some links, please ask, and they shall be forthcoming.

"Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf." - Native American Proverb
Old 12-29-2009, 05:20 PM

I was in my first poly relationship 2 years ago. We met at Poly cocktail hour. However when I started to date someones else she went off on me worse thatn any monogomous relationship I had ever been in. We broke up after 6months but we are still friends and she is currently in a monogamour relationship. I was then in a monogamous relationship (she was not poly) for 7 months and that ended this fall. I am getting back into the swing of things. I have been to POLY NYC neetings and poly meetup meetings. Just have not clicked with anyone yet. Thought I would put a shout out here. If there are any other meetings I have not mentioned please let me know.
Thanks
John