Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 03-31-2010, 04:26 AM

LR and I had been moving along well in our exploration of our D/s relationship untill we found out that she was going to have surgery. At first I thought we would have to put things on hold but I was so wrong. Her surgery gave me a chance to show her my complete commitment to guard , protect, care and love her not only as her Hubby but also as her Dom. It has solidified her choice to " give herself over to me completely".

Im looking forward to moving LR to the far edge of her fantasy's. With this trust , in each other, that we are building things will heat up very quickly for us. Of course the more hardcore stuff will have to wait till she is healed up

Im getting into jewelry making . Clit jewelry is all Ive actually made so far but I have drawings for a collar and also a leash that I plan on making for LR.

I was wondering if anyone had any great web sites for jewelry type BDSM items. Most of what I find out there is leather. Im not completely against leather but it has to be very nice. Im a bit more into gold and sterling silver. But if there is a cool site that you like post it up for me so I can at least get some more ideas for items that I can make.

Thanks everyone,

Peace and Love
Maca

Last edited by NeonKaos; 03-31-2010 at 12:00 PM. Reason: merge posts
Old 03-31-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemondrop View Post
Today is apparently my day for learning about 24/7 master/slave or dominant/submissive relationships. What an interesting world we live in.

I don't even know enough to ask questions, so I'm having to grasp information as if floats past me...
Well if you have questions-you know how to reach me. I've been researching and putting the details together for ours.

Some of those little details will float into the blog too-as I get more secure in what on earth I'm doing/saying on there!
Old 03-31-2010, 09:16 PM

Not so shy anymore huh Maca?
Old 04-01-2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maca View Post
...Im getting into jewelry making . Clit jewelry is all Ive actually made so far but I have drawings for a collar and also a leash that I plan on making for LR.

I was wondering if anyone had any great web sites for jewelry type BDSM items. Most of what I find out there is leather. Im not completely against leather but it has to be very nice. Im a bit more into gold and sterling silver. But if there is a cool site that you like post it up for me so I can at least get some more ideas for items that I can make...
This is a perfect demonstration of how my life is weirdly circular. Maca, we just bought Asha a beautiful leather collar off of Etsy. They have a wonderful variety of just about everything you can make, and I've been thoroughly impressed that I could find so many weird things. I'd say it's worth browsing...

Also, you've made clit jewelry? Do you mean for piercings?

And last of all, Asha is a jewelry maker, though she rarely gets time for it lately. I don't think she's tried her hand at anything large, mostly rings and necklaces. She also makes lovely chain mail jewelry, with which I sometimes help. You want to learn chain mail, I'll be glad to talk to you about it.

ETA: Yay! LR is going to answer some of my questions! Off to the PM!
Old 04-01-2010, 01:50 AM

hey Maca, remind you to send a picture for you of the slaves collar that someone I know just had made. gorgeous! I keep forgetting.

Lemondrop, I don't have as much time as LR, but please feel to ask me anything too... I don't seem to do D/s as you all do, but there is the same root of it, so... anyway, just offering.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:02 AM

Well, you may regret making that offer, as I almost always have questions...none that I can think of right this second, though, as Easy has fallen asleep next to me and I want to ambush him! Be back later...
Old 04-01-2010, 02:05 AM

This.

So, Jenny is into BDSM in a big way, as a switch. I can only domme to the most pitifully self-abusing subs. I love being a sub. Then there's Alex... who just doesn't get it.

He knows that these kinks are big for Jenny and I. We indulge his kinks, and he wants to do the same for us, but he doesn't push either of our "dom" buttons. I don't know what it is, but for some reason he just doesn't command respect and reverence the way my previous Masters have done. He thinks he just needs practice, but I can't really even tell him what to do. We tried some soft domination the last time we had sex, but my heart wasn't really in it. I don't know what it was, but there was some sort of an "it" factor that was missing. I don't know if it can be taught.

Truthfully, I could see myself subbing to Jenny once our relationship becomes sexual. I KNOW Alex will whinge on about that ("why can she domme you and I can't?") because he wants to be included in everything.

Anyone with a bigger dominant streak have anything I can share with Alex, just to see if I *can* teach him?
Old 04-01-2010, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemondrop View Post
This is a perfect demonstration of how my life is weirdly circular. Maca, we just bought Asha a beautiful leather collar off of Etsy. They have a wonderful variety of just about everything you can make, and I've been thoroughly impressed that I could find so many weird things. I'd say it's worth browsing...

Also, you've made clit jewelry? Do you mean for piercings?

And last of all, Asha is a jewelry maker, though she rarely gets time for it lately. I don't think she's tried her hand at anything large, mostly rings and necklaces. She also makes lovely chain mail jewelry, with which I sometimes help. You want to learn chain mail, I'll be glad to talk to you about it.

ETA: Yay! LR is going to answer some of my questions! Off to the PM!
They are non-piercing-I can't do pierced and he's making 'em for me.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:46 AM

Can't help on the teaching someone to Dom thing.

I can verbally Dom anyone.
But once we're talking about ANYTHING sexual-it's GONE. Just GONE. That D part of my personality flees like it's being chased by WringWraiths!

Maca is sitting behind me-he says his only piece of advice is that the only way a Dom can be an effective Dom is to COMPLETELY understand what the Sub wants/needs and then be confident in their ability to Do/provide whatever that is....

I guess I can add-having people who've THOUGHT they would try to Dom me-that it also requires that the Dom believes in themself as a person. If they are just "faking it" they will come off as cocky or arrogant and for many subs (never say all) that will fall WAY WAY FLAT.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:28 PM

I think it's fine to start as a sub, play that way, and learn and understand what a sub likes. Then when you Dom, you know what to do...

The guy I mentioned above flaked out on me. Just another douche masquerading as a Dom. Dom-ass...
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Tags
bdsm, d/s, dominant, fetishes, metamours, poly, relationships, sex play, submissive