Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 07-05-2010, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
I could show you a thing or two about taking people down who are bigger than you are, you just have to take them out above the knee.
Please keep away from my above the knee area with any violent intentions. I am not into that fetish ...
Old 07-05-2010, 10:57 PM

So I discovering a new level of myself.

Im finding that my new friend E is a very submissive in a much different way then LR is. It has made me discover a Dominate side of me that I hadnt included in my relationship with LR. Im very happy with the TYPE of relationship LR and I have. But Im very intrigued with this new aspect with E. Its not sexual at this point but just as alluring to me.

I have no intention of taking E as my sub , for several reasons. But I cant help enjoying " playing" with her. Maybe its NRE?
Old 07-05-2010, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maca View Post
I have no intention of taking E as my sub , for several reasons. But I cant help enjoying " playing" with her. Maybe its NRE?
Maybe you like her

Congrats
Old 07-05-2010, 11:00 PM

Well yes I do like her
Old 07-06-2010, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Please keep away from my above the knee area with any violent intentions. I am not into that fetish ...
Not that far above the knee...that would more accurately be called below the belt wouldn't it?
Old 07-06-2010, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Not that far above the knee...that would more accurately be called below the belt wouldn't it?
I've been kicked in the balls so many times I doubt I'd notice...not that I'm into that kind of torture...well...perhaps a little bit

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 07-07-2010, 10:33 AM

Default "A Little Bit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
I've been kicked in the balls so many times I doubt I'd notice...not that I'm into that kind of torture...well...perhaps a little bit
"A Little Bit" wink wink
Old 07-07-2010, 10:56 AM

Quote:
So is a brat someone who does things that are "naughty" with the intent of getting punished?
Some define brat that way.. or some call it "s.a.m."... smart assed masochist.
And some say that there are "degrees of brattiness".. up to and including downright disobedience.
However, I say that once they cross the line from "fun-loving, playful or entertaining high-spiritedness" (aimed at getting them some "funishment") into true disobedience, they've gone away from being a brat, and now they need to be dismissed, either short or long term.
I abhor disobedience, and behaviors designed to incite my anger.. but I love my wife/sub, and she's certainly a bit of a brat.. the difference is, when it comes down to it, when it is important, she obeys instantly.. or you could say when it counts, I have no doubt about her obedience.
The defining line I draw is whether it's fun for both parties or not, in the end. Brats can be fun. Disobedient subs/slaves are not.
Tala never does things with the intent of "getting punished".. because punishment, by definition, is not fun, and it has nothing to do with her favorite flogger or wheel, but a lot to do with feeling really, really shitty inside. In three years, she has been truly punished once.. it lasted fifteen minutes, she hated every second, she's never forgotten it, and she's never done it again. She's never stopped being my favorite bratling, though.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderlizard View Post
Some define brat that way.. or some call it "s.a.m."... smart assed masochist.
And some say that there are "degrees of brattiness".. up to and including downright disobedience.
I like to poke the Tops. Literally and figuratively. However I AM a switch - so unless the Top has a strong sense of his/her own Dominance - I will go into Domme mode. I like to know that the Top I'm playing with is strong enough physically or mentally to overpower me.

Poking Tops is fun.... The results are funner

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane
Old 07-12-2010, 06:27 PM

So I take it starting a water fight on a walk in hopes of getting spanked for it later is being a brat? That would be me I guess..

My hubby was always fairly reluctant to explore this area with me, so I guess I got my kicks so to speak by getting him to playfight with me and overpower me. Usually that meant poking him in the ribs or something else that he finds annoying. Now I'm in a situation where he is much more willing and also someone else is too..

Tags
bdsm, d/s, dominant, fetishes, metamours, poly, relationships, sex play, submissive