Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 05:38 PM

Default Help with research - Graphology

Hi all!

I am Massimo Redaelli, a graphologist (*) from Italy.

Very soon I will be partecipating to a conference about "new kinds of families", and researching a bit around I stumbled upon polyamory.

I would love to talk about polyamory at the conference, because (at least in Italy) nobody knows about it, and being myself in a (gay) open relashionship I think I can relate at least in part to the social problems that many of you probably have to face daily.

For this reason, I ask your help: are there families who would be willing to send me their handwritings and a little description of themselves, so that I can present them at the conference?

It would be a great chance for me to talk about a topic which is both new and valuable.

Thank you all!

Massimo
massimo@redaelli.name

===============
(*) Graphology is the discipline that studies one's personality based on how one writes - and I mean the shape/features of handwriting, *not* the contents.

Here's my website if you want more info.

Last edited by turing; 09-10-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turing View Post
For this reason, I ask your help: are there families who would be willing to send me their handwritings and a little description of themselves, so that I can present them at the conference?
When you write "families", do you mean married couples, or people with children, or long term co-habitation, or what?
Old 09-10-2010, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkelly View Post
When you write "families", do you mean married couples, or people with children, or long term co-habitation, or what?
Hi!

I was thinking of any kind of romantic stable involvement between more than two persons.

M.