Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 03:32 AM

i love my boobs.

Just sayin'
Old 03-08-2010, 05:32 AM

I have one C cup and one D cup. Makes it really challenging to find bras where one doesn't squish out or the other doesn't bunch up. I used to be really self-conscious about it, but now I just roll with it. I've considered surgery, my husband thinks it's the reason for some of my neck pain, since the muscles don't work evenly to keep up the difference in weight. They're also "old lady boobs" ... the grew in saggy :P aw shucks, guess ya can't have it all! I'll settle for brains any day

The most dangerous phrase in the English language is "we've always done it this way."
Old 03-08-2010, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
The pain in my neck and arms is GONE. That has been AMAZING.
Yeah, baby! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! WOO HOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
For so many years of my life I've been "God you have big tits...." girl.
. . .
Anyone else experience something like this??
Testify, SisterWoman! I know what you mean. I used to wear a pin that read, "My eyes are up there" (with an arrow). I broke up with a guy once because after six weeks he had no idea what color my eyes are. And I know there is that certain segment of the populace held completely in blithering slack-jawed awe by the Big Bazzooms, as well as a segment that is dead solid certain that IQ goes down as cup size goes up. (Which is fine with me for the most part. It's just that much easier to sneak up on 'em. )

So I know definitely have some idea where you're coming from.

I have zero idea what life would be like in a B cup, but I'm very interested in knowing. But I do know that we are spiritual beings wearing our flesh suits, not vice versa. And that the people who love us are going to love us whatever we're wearing, and the people who don't were never going to anyway.

Be strong, SisterWoman, and keep us posted.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:57 PM

Thanks Fidelia.

I rarely think much about my body aside from general health. But I think this is the first time I've encountered a situation where I'm going to be making a HUGE change in a SHORT time.

Gaining weight, from 135 up to 216 took 17 years.
Losing weight from 216 down to 155 took 2.5 years.

Those are the most significant changes I've ever made to my body. I did chop my hair off (down my back to 1 inch buzz) a few years ago, but of course that grows back and changes daily...

But the reduction-that's pretty much permanent. Obviously if I regain weight or whatever it could screw it up-but you know what i'm saying.

As I said, I'm not worried about the guys not loving me, or not finding me attractive or whatever.

Just find the idea of such a huge change, to something I can't even imagine, to be a bit daunting. Not enough to not do it! I really don't want to repeat the experience of another herniated disk. If this will help reduce that probability-it's SO well worth it.

Ever so much fun huh?

I had significantly different sizes after my son. But it went away after my youngest breastfed for a year. It was frustrating getting bras. That wouldn't motivate me to go through a surgery like this, but the pain from the neck-oh yes.
I suddenly don't have pain in places that I had pain for so long I didn't even NOTICE it-till it was gone.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:20 PM

Ok, got the final confirmation Friday that the surgery is FOR SURE this coming Tuesday.
Was waiting for the final "acceptance" from the Breast Reduction Surgeon after getting the "go ahead" from my Neck surgeon.
SO now I get to write all of the people in my life and let them know that yes-it is REALLY happening Tuesday....

I'm feeling better about it today. I'll try to drop updates regularly.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:15 AM

Good luck!
Old 03-22-2010, 02:42 AM

Thanks Vandalin.
I'm still a little nervous-but clearing up the issues that were plaguing my mind with the guys has helped relax me A LOT.
I'm glad that for this surgery they will both be at the hospital with me.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:56 PM

Happy thoughts sent your way LR

My best friend went through a similar surgery about 10 years ago and it went so well, she was so happy afterwards.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:49 PM

Ok everyone she is in surgery. GG and I were there to send her off. I thinkit helped alot having both of us there. We all slept on one mattress together last night. I was a bit naughty ( Im that way by nature) needless to say no one got any sleep. LR wouldnt have been able to sleep anyways, this way she had a good time not sleeping.

Once we get her home and settled in Ill try to get on and give everyone an update. I have tons of phone calls to make and then have a wifey to care for so not sure when Ill have time but Ill try.

Peace and Love,
Maca
Old 03-23-2010, 05:35 PM

Best of wishes my naughty friend! Take care
Peace and Love
Mono

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over