Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 10-10-2011, 11:17 PM

Default Had an article published.

I started posting for associated content - and my first article for submission was inspired by some of the more "choice" responses I've gotten to my profile on okcupid. While it's not completely about being Poly, the fact that i am definitely has a slant in the article.

Check it out if you'd like

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...se.html?cat=41
Old 10-11-2011, 01:19 AM

I thought that was pretty neat. And good advice. I didn't have much success at all on dating websites so I have actually given up. I agree with what you wrote though. You have a good sense of humor i can tell!

M
Old 10-11-2011, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
I thought that was pretty neat. And good advice. I didn't have much success at all on dating websites so I have actually given up. I agree with what you wrote though. You have a good sense of humor i can tell!

M
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. It can be really frustrating getting responses from folks like I described. Even after noting in my profile that I am not interested in booty calls I still get gems like that one...

I've pretty much given up on actually meeting someone on the dating sites as well.. but my mind is open to it as well. So far I've only really met friends on there, which is good too.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:50 AM

Haha, it's a similar idea to a CNN article I found a while back about how NOT to write a first message to someone on a dating site. I posted a link here: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showt...&postcount=171

Good for you getting it published!

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein