Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 01:39 PM

mmm havent got the details of the dream yet.

But she just IM'd me - today, she was out running, and when she was stretching, 2 x 20somethings were looking at her, she smiled and they said "looking good!" - she enjoyed it.

And I'm enjoying her getting those compliments !
Old 11-06-2011, 03:21 AM

Ive got the details on the dream my wife had, it was about this man (who she finds attractive!), and he asked her "to be his mistress" !

Then on another night this week, she dreamt we were on a cruise ship, and the captain was trying to seduce her!

These are huge steps forward for her - she cant bring herself to have a fantasy about anyone except me, so these are signs for me that her mind is opening up, at least to a fantasy or 2 without me!
Old 11-24-2011, 10:43 AM

Wife was away for a day at uni yesterday, and she said she "fell in love" with the lecturer. Probably not, but she obviously felt very attracted to him !

Anyway, later she said she'd love to "study under him" !!

Of course, in my mind Ive got a picture of her under him now.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:29 AM

I've been away from home for 3 weeks.chat to the wife, M on whatsapp regularly.

Yesterday she tells me she was asked on a date by a young guy in her office. I told her to go for it, but she probably won't. Maybe I'll gently encourage a lunch date between them at least. I don't know what "young" is, I'll get some more detail today, I hope.

I'm just pleased she got this attention, and moreso than she didn't throw out some judegemental comment about "immoral" or something similar.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:39 AM

cuckolding is about control and finding sexual arousal in being humilated.

Many couples have taken on a LTR "bull" which would be a V of sorts.

However, most women don't wanta LTR with their Bulls, because part of the sexual excitement is the non emotional but pure sexual interactions

Unless Bassman gets off on the idea of being humilated and watching her get fucked silly by her lovers and humilated in the process..Hes just a happy ( perhaps horney) husband who thinks it is hot other men desire his beautiful wife as much as he does. which is more about devotion and gaining great enjoyment that their partner is happy.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:18 AM

I totally get your turn-on. My wife has a mutual guy friend we used to work with whom she talks and texts with regularly. I have always told her I totally trusted her , and I could sense it was fulfilling an emotional need for her. When we talked about opening up our marriage, we talked about him and she was shocked that I found the idea of her playing with him exciting....we were talking in bed and when I began sharing that the idea of her giving him oral sex was exciting, I actually got quite hard and she was surprised. We even took the talk into having sex ourselves, talking about if the idea of fucking him turned her on.. ("would it be wrong if I said yes").... I find it very hot. We've had him over and she's "played" with putting her hand in his pants and even a brief bit of performing oral, but unfortunately schedules and kids haven't helped!

This relationship has also helped her relate to my need for poly relationships, though she is still struggling with breaking away from the monogamist idea of one person being perfect for someone forever....
Old 01-27-2012, 08:46 AM

Hey whatever floats your boat, dude.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDangerously View Post
I totally get your turn-on. My wife has a mutual guy friend we used to work with whom she talks and texts with regularly. I have always told her I totally trusted her , and I could sense it was fulfilling an emotional need for her. When we talked about opening up our marriage, we talked about him and she was shocked that I found the idea of her playing with him exciting....we were talking in bed and when I began sharing that the idea of her giving him oral sex was exciting, I actually got quite hard and she was surprised. We even took the talk into having sex ourselves, talking about if the idea of fucking him turned her on.. ("would it be wrong if I said yes").... I find it very hot. We've had him over and she's "played" with putting her hand in his pants and even a brief bit of performing oral, but unfortunately schedules and kids haven't helped!

This relationship has also helped her relate to my need for poly relationships, though she is still struggling with breaking away from the monogamist idea of one person being perfect for someone forever....
Agree totally. Some on here might just say this is swinging, or FWB or whatever. But I hope to get to your situation, too, but with everyones consent, and thats why I am on here. Theres masters of relationships on here, and I'm learning everday (i'm a bit addicted to this website, lol).

I'm not even sure theres a label that fits what I can imagine working. A long time FWB for my wife, maybe?
Old 01-28-2012, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAKitten View Post
cuckolding is about control and finding sexual arousal in being humilated.

Many couples have taken on a LTR "bull" which would be a V of sorts.

However, most women don't wanta LTR with their Bulls, because part of the sexual excitement is the non emotional but pure sexual interactions

Unless Bassman gets off on the idea of being humilated and watching her get fucked silly by her lovers and humilated in the process..Hes just a happy ( perhaps horney) husband who thinks it is hot other men desire his beautiful wife as much as he does. which is more about devotion and gaining great enjoyment that their partner is happy.
Like like like, thank you.
Old 01-29-2012, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassman View Post
Agree totally. Some on here might just say this is swinging, or FWB or whatever. But I hope to get to your situation, too, but with everyones consent, and thats why I am on here. Theres masters of relationships on here, and I'm learning everday (i'm a bit addicted to this website, lol).

I'm not even sure theres a label that fits what I can imagine working. A long time FWB for my wife, maybe?
I don't consider it swinging necessarily, as there is a relationship there and she isn't looking for more, at least for the moment. Definitely a secondary kind of thing, as he's married to a frigid woman and is very guarded as far as emotional attachments go....

Tags
cuckoldry, hot wifery