Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 09-07-2011, 07:02 PM

Default Joining to Learn from Others

Hey!

I am a 42 yr old male, married for 19 yrs, dating for 23 and have known that wife for 25 yrs. She is my best friend and the greatest Love of my life. We live in Canada on the West Coast and have two children, a dog, two cats and are gainfuly employed.
We have been in the Lifestyle (swingers, swappers, w/e) for over a year now and recently we have discovered a relationship wherein the Wife is in Love with the male of the other couple.
Love is actually not restricted amongst the four of us, we all are sharing and caring and loving each other as openly as ever one can in a relationship.
The Love my wife has for the male is absolute, she didn't try to hide it from me and we have been quantifying it and discusses it over the last few weeks.
I am dealing now with learning to observe myself, gauge my reactions, deal with petty jealousy and feelings that arise due to selfishness on my part.
I want my wife to be happy and I know that she Loves me more than she could any other man. She knows that I Love her more than I could any other woman. At least that is where we are now.
I have come close to loving another female, or two, but not as much as my Wife. This doesn't concern me and I feel that we can both accept what is happening and live with the circumstances of these relationships, if, when and how they come about.
Here on these forums I hope to read and participate to gain knowledge of what others experience, how they find thier paths within relationships and to basically understand that others out there are going through the same kinds of things.
Sharing is caring.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:13 PM

Welcome to the Forum.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?