Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 09-07-2011, 03:40 AM

Default oh serendipity

I am happy to have come across this forum. I've not even lurked about for long, and I figured I would introduce myself before I started posting.

I'm 34, married with 2 children. I am bisexual and poly amorous, and looking back my relationships have always had interesting deviations from the normal "monogamous" hetero standard. I am very happily married to my best friend. We've been in a relationship for 15 years. (with the exception of 2 years separated a while back). We've been through a lot, don't even know where to begin or if I should save that for another thread haha. At this time it is just us. I am interested in someone but treading the waters very carefully with her because of my past experiences.

I am really glad to find a community to discuss, question, etc.. . .and really happy to find new words related to all of this. It's been hard to explain and wrap my mind around at times and it helps to wrangle out some of those definitions to simplify some of that.

Besides that I am in love with life, and all it has to offer and want to share it with awesome people.

Last edited by persephonae; 09-07-2011 at 12:13 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:03 AM

Welcome. Nice to have you here. Love the user name