Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 12-30-2011, 12:29 AM

Default Wow

Sounds like you're working out everything that comes along. Congrats! And I'm totally jealous, wish my dream would come true and my wife, I, and our friends could share a quad...
Old 01-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Spaminator

So just a few days ago I thought the fourple might break up. Long story, lots of talking and loving happened and things moved back to nicer territory.

we ended going over to their place New Years Eve. Their daughter was out for the night. So we ended up sleeping over and split from our primaries but in seperate bedrooms. I kissed my wife first this year and that made her happy, but I also kissed my GF frist and that didnt bother my bf.

Last night all of kids were home (Their and ours who are all older > 18). the 4 of us ended up sleeping in our king bed. That in itself was only so so...its just wasnt quite enough room, but we were all in bed trying to fall asleep, and we ended up having the giggles. So here are 4 adult people laying in bed and everyone has the giggles. Must have been the sex lol.

But in a way we kinda came out, our kids know that we only have the one bed. And when they got up to go to work I am sure they realized something was up because or gf/bf winter clothes and boots would have been obvious to them.

This afternoon my wife and gf are gone post xmas shopping together. So its a really great start of the New Year.

Last edited by polyq4; 01-02-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Spaminator

Default great weekend.

So here I am at home for the first time since friday evening. Ended up going over to fourples other house for dinner, but it has turned into the whole weekend. It has been one fantastic love-in all weekend, much happiness and some great lovemaking, even the girls and girls and boys and boys played a bit this weekend.

I have stopped home to get a change of clothes and head back over, the ladies are baking now and i will just help out where i can. Watching the girls make love, with sincere love in it was wonderful this morning.

Some good laughing and we all even got some work done , so all the work that we have put into this relationship has been working, especially since their daughter is home this weekend.

Poly is fantastic.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:07 AM

Default wow

This sounds amazing, seriously! Do you have any advice for people trying to create loving, equal relationships between couples? How did you move beyond the time when you were all still getting to know each other and still had insecurities about who loves who more, etc? And how are your children taking it? Do you plan on ever telling them?
Old 02-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Spaminator

Default newest change

so today i am going on my first date with someone in such a long time, our Quad still is in ever loving mode, however i have met this Asian lady, and i will be telling her about my life today. Lets see if she still wants to see me after.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyq4 View Post
so today i am going on my first date with someone in such a long time . . . Lets see if she still wants to see me after.
I hope it went well!!! Update?

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 06-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Spaminator

Default life update

(this article has sexual details, reader be aware)
So i hadnt realized that i didnt update about my 'date'. It kinda went as i expected, when i told her i was married and poly you could just see the interest leave, now she wasnt very good with english, so that did not help. Anyways it did not go anywhere.

Wanted to post about one's own headgames that can happen, this is all about the guilt with sex that can hit us sometimes.

Friday night i slept with our gf, and D with our bf. and it was very nice. Saturday. Saturday was a fairly vanilla day, working on stuff.

Sunday was a wonderful adventure. I woke up Sunday morning and made beautiful love to my wife D, it was just wonderful... Then i went over to our friends place to pick something up but stayed much longer lol.

But i wasnt able to stay hard, my mind was just all over the place, and i was totally distracted. So i decided to go down on my GF, while i could see while if i could just relax. While i was doing that her husband (our bf) came up behind me and started playing with me...Then he put it in me and made love to me..that was really hot...BUt i still had headgames playing with me and wasnt able to finish with her.

Later that night we were all 4 making out on the bed when their friend came to the door. coitus interupptus lol....that wasit again i could not refocus after.

My wife worked really ahrd to help me finsh with my gf, but alas we were now trying to be quiet cuz their daughter was home....

BUt the one thing i took away this weekend, it was really beautiful being loved and loving everyne in our Quad.

Yes Poly can be quite beautiful.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Spaminator

Default 5 yrs together

So today my gf and I have been together 5 years (this day we went on a date together alone) We have been together longer than that. (Our quad that is).

My wife has gone off to a friends wedding and has left me with the rest of my quad tonight.

The whole thing has been getting better and better and i love my wife even more today than ever before.

Tags
quad-dating, quads