Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 07-27-2011, 05:57 AM

Default not so new but

Greetings,
ive been a lurker for the last few months and since i posted tonight i figured i should also introduce myself. i go by meko, and have with two wonderful women (my best friend and her wife actually) for the last year, its long distance for now but hopefully we will change that at some point. Together we have learned quite a bit about ourselves and our relationship (gone from the confusing what is this, our first poly relationship, to the light bulb clicking on oooohhhh moment).
i stumbled on this site late one night while taking a break from school work and trying to mentally decipher our situation and i have to say it was a godsend. we have come to learn and understand so much from these boards and the advise so many of you post here. Anyways, i look forward to more great discussions and what not especially as our relationship continues to evolve and i will more than likely post again screaming (or begging) for help and advice here and there as well. Either way its great to finally "meet" everyone
Old 07-27-2011, 05:36 PM

Welcome to the Forum.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?