Al Cpl searching for the right fit.

Debi

Hello everyone. We are new to both the lifestyle and this site. We have dabbled in swinging and have discovered we're not swingers. I (Debi) can't just jump into bed with folks. Hahaha, go figure. At any rate, my husband and I have been married for 14 years and together for 17. We have two children, 1 of who lives at home and the other has struck out on her own. We are searching for people who understand the need to know one another; to have a friendship, relationship as well as everything in between. Both in the good times and the hard times.
He and I both enjoy a lot of different activities. Too many to list here, but to give you an idea, we are both water babies (we're in the wrong state) who are certified to dive. Love our animals (2 dogs and 2 cats). I'm a fiber person; I crochet and knit as well as spin fiber. He's the best man in the world. I love to cook, we're both into baseball (me more than him), enjoy a wide variety of music, enjoy cards and billiards (have a table), Nascar (him more than me) both of us love cars though. There's simply too much to list. LOL
We are looking for either a bi-female or couple with a bi-female who would be interested in forming a friendship with the possibility of something much greater. Definitely would be a bonus if a long term relationship could form too.

Drop us a line, let's see what kind of gourmet ingredients we can come up with.

Back