Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 08-03-2011, 04:13 PM

Well, I guess they both decided not to pursue anything as I haven't heard back from them. I guess that they could have gotten busy. I will give it a few days and see. D deleted me from his messenger finally. I blocked him but it wouldn't let me delete him. I wish him happiness in his life. We are fairly happy and I think closer since we started this journey.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:23 PM

Since you mentioned BDSM affecting male fertility, I am guessing your h is into CBT. I never thought before, about how that could put stress on the vas deferens, perhaps causing a reversal of the vasectomy!

Food for thought!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 08-03-2011, 04:29 PM

Hmm since I have no idea what cbt is I am going with no, lol. He is into eroticelectrostimulation (e-stim) which I have heard can open the ends back up and then they can grow back together. He thinks I'm wrong though.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:32 PM

Well, I just looked it up, lol. He is into some of that but not the hard core with weights and stuff he just likes a little light slapping so that wouldn't cause an issue.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:07 PM

Thanks for clarifying.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

miss pixi, 37
Old 08-03-2011, 05:15 PM

Sorry if that was tmi, lol.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:36 PM

No, not at all. If you knew how kinky my gf and I are...

miss pixi, 37
Old 08-03-2011, 07:41 PM

Lol, we are both into the e-stim and other things I am just not up on all of the terminology and abbreviations. I am feeling down today, I got a positive response from one of the two potentials and sent off a reply email yesterday in the am and haven't heard back, yet. Oh well, one day at a time, I guess. We are going to be very busy here soon anyway. We need to organize the school room for B and just the house in general this weekend, she has her 4th of 5 reading classes and then we start schooling followed by dance class in September.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:51 PM

Well, M and are definitely moving towards being closer than ever during this search. He says that I am trying too hard and that I need to let it come naturally. Idk how that will work as it's hard to just go out and meet guys when you're married without them thinking that you are trying to cheat. I just don't know how to explain that M is fine with and even encouraging this.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:25 PM

Well, today sucks, I have a migraine and the kids are in rare form today. Also, I find myself being attracted to a most inappropriate person that will remain in the unrealized affection file. For one, he's a little young although I don't know for sure my guess is he's 25 or 26 and that is far too young for him to get involved with me when I have no desire to give him any children of his own. Second, he is B's reading class instructor so I would have no idea how to approach him and it would definitely be inappropriate. Oh well, lol, I just have to learn some patience.

Tags
kids, new to polyamory, poly, swinging