Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 07-20-2011, 04:37 AM

My profile is married, and since I've marked dating it says I'm available.
My first paragraph talks about my marriage and husband, with a link to his profile, a lot of polyamorous people do this.
To highlight people, activities and interests you do <<polyamory>> <<zombies>> <<myfavoritebandhere>> so people with common interests can find you, and vice versa. If your wife makes a profile you can have my wife is <<username>> in your profile.
95% of my matches end up being under the married/available or single with polyamory in their profile somewhere. Just read some other peoples profiles and get a good idea what they say and share, after you answer some questions and have some good matches.

Last edited by Anneintherain; 07-20-2011 at 04:39 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:22 AM

Yeah, OKCupid seems ok, but my geographic location is definitely causing me issues for anyone even sorta nearby. Also, it requires me making the first move (still), of which I am historically terrible at. Still, the fact that I even have a profile is a leaps-and-bounds improvement over where I normally would be in this situation.

I also threw up a note in this website's "Dating & Friendships" section. So... we'll see.