Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 05-10-2010, 02:29 AM

In my "real" life - I am a pretty conservative, straight-laced, plain, boring, go-with-the-flow, timid person.

But I love women who are not afraid to be different, strong, out-spoken, individuals - like: Pink, Gwen Stefani, Kat Von D.

In my "sexual" life - I am a little more outgoing, open, forceful - I have a very dirty, kinky side that ONLY my husband knows about. I like to think of "that" side of me as my alter-ego Kat - after Kat Von D. She is one tough, say it like it is, I-don't-care-what-people-think, take control, bitch!

I WISH I was more like that in my "real" life!

As for the Tails - there are a few reasons why I chose this. I think cattails look like dicks AND my kinky side was thinking of a cat o' nine tails - though I have never used one. Might be interesting....
Old 05-10-2010, 03:31 AM

...kat...excellent namesake...i love your reasons ...
Old 05-10-2010, 07:39 AM

Default Online name

My real name is a very common name but my parents were trying to spell it in the proper Russian way when I was born and messed it up horribly so it is very um, unique I guess. I googled myself once and it turns out I only need my first name since there's no one else out there online that has it spelled that way. So when I first started reading the forum people kept saying how they didn't want their full name to be used in case someone found out and usually I just use my first name on sites without numbers or modifiers however in the interest of privacy I just took the second half of my name and used it instead of the full deal. Also I have a secret hope that if someone who I know well enough is reading these posts they'll see my name and realize that it's me. I know that's silly but still...weirder things have happened.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:35 AM

Interesting!!

I use Idealist because I have really enjoyed working with the Myers Briggs Temperament Indicator in which there are four main Temperaments- Idealist being one of them and that happens to be mine.

If anyone is interested in taking the test, you can go to:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
Old 05-13-2010, 04:52 AM

I was born in the year of the Dragon and i'm a mom , not so exciting but it works
Old 06-01-2010, 08:42 PM

besides the obvious I like the vintage burlesque sound to the name and have also used it as my stage name, which entertained the poeple on the island I lived on since they caught the reference. I can use it in other circles and usually no one catches on.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:08 PM

Cool My tagname

First, I like cats and have two. Also I like birds, and am intrigued by a fantasy of a cat that can fly. Catbirds are pretty. I love mockingbirds but that's too long.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:19 PM

Red face

i used the dazed and lost name because thats how i feel right now. im in a daze because what is happening in my life( read my post-very confused). lost because im not sure which direction i should go. kinda lame but it works for me at this time. have been reading everybody elses names i think that all of you have choosen names based on personality, or feelings. mine is all feeling based.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:52 PM

Because I am a giant nerd! When I was younger I swore up and down that I was going to be a marine biologist, and I love sharks. So, lamnidae is the family of sharks that contains the great white, mako, etc.

And because I am a giant nerd, here is a link :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamnidae

And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair
- Kahlil Gibran
Old 06-14-2010, 05:01 PM

Thats a wiki link to a shark, it has nothing about you being a giant nerd

Tags
names, online names